GH: January 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nina acting like a child handing out the green issues of Crimson is one of the biggest WTF moments I've ever had the displeasure of watching.  This show needs a serious overhaul.

I tuned in to Y&R today, and even though the acting is solid, the way they introduced JT as Billy was really strange.  For the average, non spoiler viewer, the suspense of will Billy live or die was kind of ruined when they announced the role was now being played by a new actor.

• Members

I love that the master defense for Jelly's writing is that "it's slower paced."

Yeah, that'll get the viewers to tune in LMAO. Watching paint dry is more exciting than this show. 

So Sabrina might leave with Carlos and Michael is sad? Zzzzzzzzzzz.....so effing boring I have no words.

• Members

She's not? I thought she was for the actresses maternity leave. I wonder how they will write her out or if they will even bother.

Today's episode was pretty much a big nothing. I hate to be so negative. I guess there were some Mac and Robert scenes for those who like them. 

I wonder if Valerie is going to end up hurt. I can't believe Johnny would purposely hurt her physically, but I can see things taking a bad turn.

Olivia is so oblivious to the signs that Alexis is sending her. I like Olivia with her core family, but as some strange Alexis/Julian angst? No thanks.

Archived