GH: January 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I truly cannot even sit through a full episode. Everything is so lethargic and boring.

Sonny already can't speak and I don't need him shoving his face full of food to make it even worse.

Why should I care about Kristina getting suspended from school? Because Alexis and Sonny will whine and shout for a few days and then be over it?

Is it wrong I'd rather Valerie NOT get rescued? Sigh.

Dante comes off so sleazy and dirty anymore. And Jordan is completely wasted.

• Members

My favorite part was LuLu standing in the doorway, looking at a passed out and tied up Valerie screaming "We have to get out of here"! :rolleyes: I like ER, but that performance didn't elevate an already stupid scene.

Kristina offering her professor sex for a grade. Good Lord. This girl has rich parents. If she screws up she gets to start over, no need to whore herself out. I look forward to Alexis finding out about this though.  The Sam/Kristina scenes were nice. Sonny and Alexis are characters I can do without, but I liked there scenes as well.

• Members

Most days I listen to recaps and watch clips here and there. I can't stand the vast majority of characters on this show anymore.

The Kristina storyline is so stupid and just insulting to females currently attending/about to attend/just graduated from college who I'm sure are supposed to be the target of this story. First off she went into school with X amount of AP credits and did summer and winter sessions. Even if we say she lost about 2 semesters the last time she returned to town she should be done with undergrad. Now they'e saying she threw herself at some professor who's probably an old ass man over a bad grade, WTF!

Valerie/Dante/Lulu/Johnny/Dillion are the worst! Lulu performed CPR on Valerie while still in the smoky room! How the eff does that work? She was breathing smoky air into her lungs! Valerie is a weak ass bish! No matter how much they try and tell us she's strong. She's one of many whiny ass victims on this show. There's not one likeable person is that group. 

• Members

That's one of the problems with Kristina. One minute they want to play her as the rich preppy bitch, the next the mobster's daughter, and the next they try to treat her as if shes lower middle class.  And she can't be all 3 character types. Because they have no clue what to do with her and don't have alot of other females her age on the show. 

• Members

Since they kept calling her a fan favorite I assume they brought her back thinking she'd bring some ratings but they have no clue what to do with her and her acting like many others on this show ranges from lackluster to cringe worthy. If Kristina, Morgan, Kiki went away to school tomorrow and didn't return there would be no loss. 

Archived