GH: January 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Regardless, this is hardly good storytelling. It's just random crap thrown in by the former boring YR writers who are now boring us at GH.

Maybe Jean and Shel can Google to see that thousands of women express their breast milk so they can feed their babies from a bottle. 

• Members

Golden-Girls-Hysterical-Laugh-Gif.gif

Oh and breastfeeding in public has not been an issue since about early 2000s, so this is more crap pulled from their asses.  Haven't watched but Lomax is cracking down on public breastfeeding while murderers, serial killers and terrorists run free? Alrighty then!  

I absolutely agree!  Why would viewers give 2 chits about this non drama?  

• Members

I have already responded to this in the psst so nothing new. I was very tough on Jean back in those days. I wasn't a huge fan until YR. IMO Jean solo she had her ups and downs. What turned it around was the parternship of Jean and Shelly. As always said these two ladies are the yin and yang of each other. They are fantastic team. Shelly modern approach with Jean old school approach is brilliant. I have a difference in opinion due to this amazing partnership and the creation of smarttv. We are blessed

• Members

Maybe you should google the fact that breastfeeding is considered best for babies, not bottle feeding them breast milk. There is a difference. Of course women express milk because most women have to use daycare. Again, women have the right to breastfeed where they want. The over sexualization of the female body in this society is totally f*cked up.

This thread proves that it is kind of a thing in 2016. Plus every now and then someone trying to stop a woman from nursing in public makes the news. Then the business owner has to come out and apologize for not training their staff better. Pretty sure it happened at Target not that long ago.

Is it the best soap story ever? Nope, but at least it's a women's issue on a show that's basically built around that demographic. Plus it's not even a story. It's an incident that will likely be over pretty quick.

Archived