GH: January 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unlike you we want to see good writing. It saddens me that we will never get that. The Abomination known as Nina obnoxiously handing out magazines is not good writing. We want to see substance, depth, characterization and a solid use of GH's amazing history. Not a soulless cartoonish hot mess filled with mobsters instead of doctors. Smart TV raises my blood pressure because it's sooooooooo baddddddddd.

• Members

I was watching a bit here and there yesterday, but the moment Scummy said to Alexis "Jillian killed Duke", I turned the channel.  There's nothing left to say here.

I have not watched in over a week and its still trash.  If a replacement were available, GH would be history (shut up, Jonny!)!

• Members

Mj1drAQ.jpg

wBJPCKi.png

When did Anna move into the Chandler mansion. AMC's been cancelled in 2011 yet its still weird to see its sets just pop up

I was with the Major. Olivia was absolutely ridiculous. If you want to breastfeed your baby then fine. She should have excused herself. It was so over the top of her to start doing that during a business meeting and then make a scene about it. WTF? How unprofessional

• Members

What was that all about? I mean is this what Passanante calls story telling?? I saw the last 5 minutes of todays show and it was awful. Carlos is still around …thats ridiculous. I shouldn't be surprised considering Nina and Franco are still loose in PC.

• Members

I was on Olivia and Alexis's side. I think women should be able to breastfeed in public if they want to. It is the law and the mayor of all people should know that. The baby didn't interrupt the meeting, which was informal to start with, the mayor did with her freaking out over something perfectly natural.

Archived