GH: January 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lawd…how bad has GH become….the Lulu scenes with Laura and then Dante were pathetic. Lulu is such a loser and has no backbone. I can't believe she is groveling to save her lousy marriage to loser Dante. I hate how they are making Valerie and Dante the saints here and the reasonable ones…just bad. 

The show continues to be badly written and full of boredom. 

• Members

Can we get a new EP already?  Then JP/SA would be out too and maybe we'd get a competent head writer because this show is digging itself further and further into the ground. There's no characters to root for anymore. Out of nowhere, we get a f------ plot point about Olivia breastfeeding in public. :rolleyes: Bored Dante finally found another reason to yell at Lulu. This "mystery" of who broke into Liz's house... Also I know their budget is shot to crap, but that physical fight scene between Valerie and Lulu was unbearable to watch. Do the actors not get a chance to rehearse their scenes anymore? If Johnny Z's character wasn't completely assassinated before, it is now. And what's worse, he was thrown under the bus for VALERIE, a character that no one cares about!  :( Everything just seems so forced.

• Members

I do wonder if Wendy Riche would come back. If not I think Ginger Smith, Lisa DeCozette or Jennifer Pepperman could do well as EP of GH. Maybe have Sherri Anderson back as HW or just hire Sri Rao who wrote GH: Night Shift Season 2

• Members

Why would any changes be made with strong consistent ratings? Plus Jelly deserves a few more months. It took a year at YR and they finally got their footing and it was cut short. Nathan Varni has already stated how much he loves Frank. Unless Frank left of his own Accord I don't see it happening. Gary Tomlin would probably the new exec if it happened.

• Members

OMG DID YOU ACTUALLY START SPELLING AND WRITING CORRECTLY, WITH COMPLETE SENTENCES, ONCE YOUR TROLLING WAS EXPOSED AND PROVEN ONCE AND FOR ALL? omg :lol: I can't. It's just too much. TOO MUCH. omg omg omg. Round of #PinkChampagne for ALL! 

• Members

Victoria GH is their highest rated show. It's now 500000 viewers above the View which is tanking badly. Abc can't keep a new show on air the Revolution, GMA afternoon, Katie Couric and now Fablife all cancelled. GH was doing 500 percent better then Fablife lol. They have had zero replacements do well. GH will keep continuing. The only way I see Frank off GH if he quits. Jean and Shelly are doing a slow and steady job the characters are driving story not the plot points. When ratings start dropping then Jelly should be concerned. They have some juicy stuff coming 

• Members

I like to see Jean do a politic stiryline for Alexis. Make Alexis a Democrat fitting for women's issues. Nancy could play this make her turn into politics. Jean could do a West Wing story with Alexis. Jean and Nancy are buds this makes sense

I don't get u. U make zero sense lol. I love champagne celebrations for GH success.

• Members

:wub:

And especially when both women whining about the situation look like raging loons and neither came across as right or likable about it. My issue isn't the breastfeeding in public. I could care less. Do what you gotta do, but Olivia was holding a business meeting with the MAYOR of the town. You just whip out your boob and feed your kid and expect them to just say "Oh OK" ... yeah, no. Anyway ... moving on ... lol

Archived