GH: January 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'll go against the grain and admit I like Budig and Hayden. I want her to marry Nik and become an evil Cassidine Princess like Helena. The show might be too small these days to have a character like that around though. I like Vee's ideas of what to do with Hayden as well, but my first choice is next gen Helena type.

Liz, Laura, Lulu Hayden and Nik are pretty much all I'm interested in these days. Sad I know. There are characters I could like again (Carly, Maxie, Anna, Sam), but not if hey are going to stay boring.

• Members

Q, I don't see NLG apologizing for being white.  This is just another way for her to run her damn mouth and make another attempt at being relevant.  To tell Viola David she's never been discriminated against?  How [!@#$%^&*] foolish can one be to say that to a black person?  Because Viola has more than Nancy, she has never been discriminated against?  What an idiot.  I like Alexis but loathe NLG with every fiber of my being.  

• Members

How do u loathe someone u have never met? NLG put her foot in her mouth but Whoppi Goldberg also panned Viola Davis speech and she didn't get any flack. Nancy is a great actress and a liberal. She gets too political how is that different from the liberal bitches on the View. Kind of like Ann Coulter I don't loathe her just don't agree with her politics. Chit u are very judgemental 

Archived