GH: January 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Bobbie appeared more under Ron. I'll give them that they've used Monica better, which isn't saying much.

Julian and Alexis are one of the worst pairs on this show. Nauseating. How far they go to make him work and Alexis acting like a stupid teenager. Such smarttv.

• Members

The thing is Jackie and Leslie would never be offered contracts but it's nice to see Jean is using them in family stuff. I love how much more Jean is using Tracy and the Hayden connection is pure deliciousness. What I love we have a clean slate for new stories. It took three months just to improved the dialogue, gets the characters recognizable and really mine the wealth of the show. Julian and Alexis are not the type in today's soap world to get major airtime or story but it speaks volumes to Jean using them and using older characters.

• Members

Victoria I almost think Jean should revisit Monica breast cancer that it is no longer in remission 22 years later and she's terminal. Just to show us the flashbacks of Monica original 1994 breast cancer story and I think Jean would pay respect to Labines original stiryline. It would be very emotional sad drams for GH as the invitable is Monica passes away kind of like Bo on DAYS

• Members

I watched that New Years episode.

Awful!!!!!!

Lexi's acting is terrible. Was drunk Kristina on the prowl for hot men supposed to come off as sexy? Cuz she was trying way too hard to seem like a vamp and it wasn't happening. 

Johnny comes across as nothing but slimely and has for the past few years. Are we supposed to root for Lulu to get with the murdering rapist? And I have yet to see ER have chemistry with someone on GH. 

Jasam....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Scrubs- Never cared for them and they rushed through them

None of the people watching football came off as genuine either. It was all like "Yay sports!"

Archived