GH: October 2015 discussion thread

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's too bad so many posters aren't willing to give the new HWs the time to fix things.  They've only been on the job a very short time, and I've seen some small but good changes.  I don't know why so many expect miracles over night.  Today's show wasn't great, but I loved the scenes with Franco and Nina, and especially enjoyed seeing a drunk Kiki throw the booze in Ava's face.  

• Members

Well I can see by your avatar, that you're a Franco fan.  I am not.  In fact, I would guess most GH fans are not.  That is part of the problem.  At this point, I really don't care how good the writers are.  They are focusing on characters that I DO NOT LIKE!!  That is the problem.

• Members

Cruel Intentions is completely outdated and it's just ugh trashy. And Budig is way too doe eyed to be compared to SMG's character in that movie. At least Budig looks less haggard than when I last watched her. I was expecting all those obvious wrinkles again...

Ava is a glutton for punishment if she can even look at Morgan twice. And so am I since I still sat through the show with Nina/Franco/Kiki being the show openers today! I don't care what the hell they're fighting about.

Lulu is just irritating and obnoxious. Brytni Sarpy is so lackadaisical as Valerie but I couldn't even watch Emme today.

Bryan Craig just sucks the life out of Maura and drags down everyone around him. He's always whining and constantly looks like he's about to start crying.

I want to see what they can do to keep making GH worse and worse every week. The acting keeps getting worse and worse!

• Members

I  would venture to guess that I outweigh HE's Kiki Jerome by about 75-95 pounds.  If I threw back the amount of Vodka this bish has been, I would not even be able to stand, let alone focus on the direction of my whore mother's face to fling a shot glass at her.

SmartTV, ya'll.

Archived