GH: October 2015 discussion thread

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Didn't Valerie already take a pregnancy test?.  I don't think it will be a baby switch, though.  It was just an excuse for Nathan to find the test and accuse Valerie.

This new guy is obviously going to reveal everybody's secrets in his documentary.  I guess if I guessed this, I'm smarter than Smart tv...O_O

• Members

I'll agree nothing can save Nina and Franco. There is too much baggage. I just appreciate that I no longer feel the need to flee the room when they're on. Ideally, Nina will be revealed as Kiki's mom and the three of them can move away to be a family.

I feel bad for Emma. She keeps getting close to women who jump ship. At this point, I hope Sam chooses Patrick, even though I know that's very unlikely.

• Members

Michael Logan– ‏@TVGMLogan

Day 1 for the new #GH writing team was pretty damn strong. Stories are sharply focused. Characters are richer, more layered. Encouraging.

Oh hells yes from the toughest critic out there. He said exactly what smarttv is about. It's insane how people feel like it's a whole brand new show they are watching. The changes just so strong.  I love these people even saying my GH feels familiar it's just awesomesauce. Oh hells yes. Thank u Michael Logan and I promise u the best is yet to come.

• Members

In all honesty, the show is loads better now. I still hate Sonny, Carly, and Morgan (and will probably always hate them) but all of the characters are acting less stupidly now. The show is refreshing after being ridiculous for so long. It also feels like the writers are getting things moving. The one thing I'm not liking is Michael reverting back to a full-on Corinthos. I don't mind if he has anything to do with the Corinthos' but his sudden anti-Quartermaine attitude is beyond annoying. But as I said before, I'm liking the show a lot more now. The dialogue and progression of storylines are much improved.

Archived