GH: October 2015 discussion thread

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Is Teresa Castillo's secret employment plan to keep getting pregnant so that she stays on the show and/or is given a child that will tie her to the canvas? Inquiring minds need to know!  :lol: If so, brilliant, soapy strategy.

• Members

http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/news/general-hospital-annas-meltdown-spinelli-on-the-case-sabrina-tells-michael-shes-pregnant-haydens-phone-call/2015/10/17/

Omg read this fabulous article on Fridays episode. It just highlights how good it was and what smarttv is. Jelly aren't coming in making some expensive plane crash aka Pratt they are focusing on the little things and details. I am so wondering who Hayden is calling abd Budig is such a bad ass in the role. Increased airtime for Finola. Remember Jean wrote the Alex and Anna story on AMC she's fond of her.  It's just awesome people are noticing smarttv and literally how it's saving soaps this approach to writing. The Jake Jason reveal is being built up wonderfully lots of great stuff to play.

• Members

The Michael Fairman article is nothing but a p.r. piece for GH. He's doing a favor and sucking up as he always does.

There's nothing smart about the writing or anything else at GH. Sabrina's pregnancy is supposed to thrill me? That's just lazy writing in throwing Carlos into the mix. Spinelli's return? Gag me with a jackhammer.

GH is still major suckage.

Archived