GH: October 2015 discussion thread

• Members

First, NLG has no business on Social media. her scenes with Jillian are like a schoolgirl. She's in her 50s. She needs to act like it.

Both NLG and MB have every reason to praise these writers, they are on the air. There is nothing smart about Sonny's mob story or Alexis acting like she's never gotten the d before.

I liked the scenes between Anna/Kevin, but I don't expect much from the story, unless they find a way to make the story a journey for Anna to feel redemption for what she's done. I also don't expect much Kevin.

What is tolerable about Ninny, Cranko and Kaka...Nothing.  One quick comment that they left town, and not one viewer would be the worse for it.

As for any interview UnFairman does, they are basically b*ow jobs dedicated to whomever is on the other end. And Gawd forbid you comment contrary to his opinion, it doesn't get published. If he's entitled to his opinion, why aren't the people that write in to express them? I don't read any crap that comes off his site.

Jonny, the reason I am on this site is because 98% of the comments made here are genuine opinions, as opposed to your Robot-esque repeated comments over and over. Your opinion is just as valid as anyone's, but stop trying to force feed this "smart tv, cable worthy b.s."  It's not.

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was watching a bit today and saw them on. I thought why is Kiki trying to sell that she is this bad girl with bad vocabulary? And why are Nina and Franco acting like June and Ward Cleaver? Where is Wally and the Bev?? Yes they need to go as of yesterday.

• Members

Nina is not a virgin. She was pregnant during her coma and Maddy supposedly had the kid aborted. I'm almost positive that Feb 2016 Sweeps will have Nina as Kaka's mother. Ava took a baster and suctioned the fetus out and inserted into her womb. Mock me now if you wish.

But I digress. They are playing this like FrankenFvck is the love her her life and he will deflower her and make her a woman. That's why she acts like a teen virgin. It's all too silly.

• Members

Considering that there's a poster here who has repeatedly made racist comments and nothing happens, I'd say JONNYSBRO talking about various headwriters isn't a big deal. If people did not reply to him 50000 times then it wouldn't be an issue at all.

• Members

I find it funny someone who has me on ignore and is trying to block me is talking about me. This poster has been the nastiest person on the board attacking Jean looks, other posters and downright beyond nasty. It's called personal attacks. Anyways to what I was talking about smarttv lol.  I just keep the smarttv love going and try to bring some engaging entertaining discussions. 

Archived