GH: October 2015 discussion thread

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jean is an icon in this industry. She hasnt gotten the same recognition as Agnes, Bill or Claire Labine but her writing can mimic all three but she's add a modern flair writing is quite contemporary but classic. Cassadine since she's been joined by that gem of a head writer Shelly Altman it's been the dynamic duo. Shelly brings us her modern stuff. It's kind of like the east meet the west in their writing.

• Members

Ponds another personal attack how delightful and predictable. U seem to have alot of negative energy are u okay is my question? US SmartTVers wouldn't hurt a fly we are passionate and gush a new modern way of soap telling that is saving soaps. I suggest u find something positive that makes u happy u just seem very irritable and discontent. For me the complete opposite smarttv is here and on my screen and happy as a clam.

• Members

Again as I said different strokes for different folks if this new modern way of storytelling doesn't make u happy then conquer your other passions. I am not a troll because trolls personally attack other members. I don't post nasty things especially when I have seen racist, horrible attacks on this board. I am just excited for the new GH and our wonderful new head writers. For awhile GH really had gotten terrible ratings were plunging the show needed a desperate change and we are very lucky. Do I get a little carried away yes but just happy GH is thriving and has the potential to be it's best. In general I am just a very happy positive poster.

• Members

I would love to be happy about GH too I want to look forward watching it, wanna have hope. While the show Is definately more character driven it is still not very appealing to me. The wrong characters are featured. I wanna see the core familys and characters not Sonny's clan every damn day. I want to see Anna, Tracy and Laura driving story but those new HW are not interested in the veteran characters. We still have not seen Monica at all, Bobbie is only on for weddings, Lucy will probably never return and who knows where Scott's at. Anna has no job, Tracy get's nothing, Laura has no story at all, kevin will be replaced after being back for one episode and with Diane back you don't even need Scotty the attorney anymore. 

I want too look into GH 's future and see things getting better, but I just don't see it. 

• Members

Murderers, serial killers, terrorists happy and in love is not smart tv and the opposite of what should be happening on a SOAP.  There's not a rootable pairing on this show right now.  That's sad.  The long suffering die while the criminals have an unlimited supply of ass?  The women reduced to bed puppies propping these horrible men?  That's ridiculous on way too many levels!

Archived