GH: October 2015 discussion thread

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

With Kevin back, and Audrey making an appearance soon, I'm glad to see Jelly using the vets.

I'm not saying either way how I feel about Jelly yet and while the show remains mostly uninteresting to me, but I'm trying to stay open to them. They aren't going to be writing any gripping tales, IMO but they're winning some points with me.

• Members

Finola Hughes was great today, per usual. And God, it felt so good to see Jon Lindstrom back. With the brief mention of Duke/Lucy's tryst, hopefully they will right that wrong and put Kevin and Lucy back together. I don't expect either to get an actual story but they need to come clean up the trash RC left behind.

Really solid episode all around, I'm enjoying the writing a lot more these days. I usually don't feel one way or the other about Julexis but the writing for them has been much better as of late and their scenes were very romantic today. RC could have never written scenes like that for a mature couple (or rather, any couple), he just didn't have it in him.

• Members

Jonny Boy, when you have something specific, let me know. Until then, your "Oh, Jelly, we love you so! You're so special and have brought back smart tv" is meaningless and laughable.

The show is improved since RC left, but that's not saying much. It's just gone from horrific to bad. Posters here who are enjoying it are really enjoying performances -- like today's from Finola Hughes. Julexis is better, but that's only because they're not being shown as horny high schoolers. Now they're horny adults.

The house Julian bought for Alexis? Gorgeous, if you like a house with all wood and 850 sq. ft.  Glad he can afford an efficiency apt. with a bathtub in the middle of the room.

• Members

Ranger the show is much better. The stuff with Finola Hughes was fabulous stuff deep pyschological writing . Also the stuff yesterday with Olivia and Ned wonderful writing I was so sad for Olivia. Even Nina has become more likeable. Just much more character writing,  longer scenes. It's called appreciating the little things of smarttv. I am loving all these compliments the show is improving. Many championed to see smarttv back on our screens and it's here.  It brings tears to my eyes.

• Members

I haven't watched in months, but I'll catch a bit from time to time and honestly, Nina has got to go. And I say that as a huge Michelle Stafford fan. They really wasted her talent. At this point, if they want to keep her they need to give her a brain tumor to explain…whatever it is the character is supposed to be currently, get her the hell away from Franco, retcon her into a long lost daughter of Monica and Jeff, or Tracy, or something, and just let her be a vixen. Basically the character needs an entire reset.

Or she could just go.

• Members

Love Maurice interview and he's happy with Jelly. They are bringing back the quality to the show. Laura Wright and Maurice are clicking this time. People the quality is back the improvements are here. Vee oh please with you calling me a liar. Honey I speak only the truth and that's why the floods of messages on boards calling GH improved and better have been appearing I didn't put a gun to their head. Smarttv is on our screens and again if it's not your cup of tea there is other trash u can watch.

Omg here are some posts about smarttv and people calling emotional connections GH has.

http://boards.soapcentral.com/showthread.php?1022693-So-far-the-new-writers-are-impressing-me!

Archived