GH: October 2015 discussion thread

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

With Genie and Finola signing new long term contracts I now have hope the show will get better. These two leading ladies are the right ones to balance out Sonny's mob, if written right of course. I will wait and see and give the show another shot. 

• Members

It was a shock watching those Kevin scenes from last week online. I thought it was a desert mirage. It doesn't take much to get me to watch, I've watched my ABC soaps through good times and very bad ones for over 20 years, I just ask for a modicum of a handful of good stories, ideas, or characters I care about. Kevin and Anna sitting in a room talking does enough for me, but it's the larger, consistent lack of interest and disrespect that wears me down. And the Sonny Revival Tour starring poor Michael made me turn it off last month. I'm done for now. I stopped watching daily over a month ago, after being back since summer 2012. There was no modicum of good ideas or stories that weren't being dismantled (like Michael Quartermaine), so why bother? Especially when they zeroed in on Kiki, Franco and Nina again.

I'll come back when Robin is back and when Liz gets dragged through town for her dirty deeds. In the meantime I'm sticking with the occasional clip of the vets I care about.

Archived