GH: October 2015 discussion thread

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Smart TV aka Dead TV, 10/26/15. A crippled Sonny going on and on about how fatherhood made him a better man which is complete bullshit. A boring Dante and Lulu wanting to have more babies with obnoxious names. A 40 year old Spinelli acting like a 15 year old. The little kid that plays Jake is really bad. Billy Miller looks bored, sleepy and hungry. I did like that a Stepford Wife Carly looked pissed when she found out saint Sabrina was pregnant with Michael's baby. I don't see any chemistry between Liz and Jason, I don't see any great all encompassing chemistry between Sam and Jason either. It was nice to see both Diane Miller and Dr. Kelly Lee. Stepford Carly is right Sabrina and Michael lack passion like every couple on GH. Sonny sure ate up a lot of airtime on today's show. I hope Michael leaves saint Sobby at the altar when he finds out the baby is Carllloooossss.

• Members

I just watched today's GH  and you just about nailed it.

What a terrible, boring episode. Once again, babies babies babies. WTF cares? Does anyone GIVE a crap about Lulu needing to carry a baby and feel it in her belly? We've seen this all before. And yes, Sabrina and Michael are one weak ass couple. Boring as hell.

Spinelli? Did ANYONE really want him back??? That act was fresh for his first two months on the air, and has been tired ever since.

Carly railing about Michael marrying Sabrina? Gag me with an effing jackhammer. And Sonny? I wish he'd die.

Yes, the show is better than it was. Under Carlivati, it was an F.  Now it gets a D.   Sorry, but that doesn't mean it's any good.

• Members

Dante and Lulu truly are the worst. Thankfully, they're about to implode and we won't have to hear about Lulu's baby rabies for quite some time. In fact, I felt the nod of "let's start the treatment after Halloween" was both a painfully obvious foreshadowing of the Vante affair coming out at the party but also a little sadistic nod of relief for the fans who cannot take another day of Emme Rylan pretending she's a solid dramatic actress (FYI, I'm in that circle).

Archived