YR: Uncasting!

• Members

Stuff of nightmares, right there.

What I didn't know was that contract negotiations came that quickly at Y&R.

I thought I remember reading that Jill Farren Phelps was offered a new contract essentially off the back of the Emmys last year and don't remember such a hoo ha in 2013 over her contact.

At this point I've accepted that 1) her contract will be renewed or 2) she'll go but Charles Pratt will get complete power over the show.

Either way, I'll continue to not watch.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I knew it! Jessica Collins always does work and we can't have that can we?

Avery has become such a plot device. JC deserves better.

Kelly Sullivan, Christel Khalil, and Amelia Heinle are three of the worst actresses I've seen on television. Not only are they shItty actresses, they couldn't be more unlikable than they already are. Why any of those three are still employed while we lose good to competent actresses has me so aggravated I can't even be civil about it.

• Members

Neither Heinle, Khalil, nor Sullivan has spent two years of being paired up with JFPs favorite pet in story after story with ridiculously gaudy airtime trying to tell some failed romance for their character with Dylan. they want to move Dylan on and Avery's epic romance with him is in the way. She's the sacrificial lamb. Somebody must play the role and you know CBS nor Sony will allow that to be Joshua Morrow's Nick.

• Members

And here it is:

The absolute worst story ever that had to be rewritten...

Wait for it...

I

I

I

I

I

I

I

Avery was going to lie and say Joe raped her - OMG! OMG! OMG!! That is the absolute worst thing to ever happen on a soap blink.pngblink.pngblink.png

http://daytimeconfidential.com/2015/05/29/yrs-chuck-pratt-wanted-avery-to-cry-rape

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What did I tell yah... In my Scar voice: Stick with me, and you'll never go hungry again!!!!

• Members

Again, what is wrong with these soap producers/writers - 'fake rape' stories, but actual rape - Phyllis and Yack is dismissed. I am disgusted that PigPratt would even think of that story from the character who was ushered in because of the Innocence Project and has always been more of a moral compass on a show that really needed a character like that. (I'm sure PigPratt found that 'ironic.')

• Members

Omg I am going to be sick people Pratt was going to tell a story line of Avery falsely accusing Joe Clark of rape from DC. Is this man really sick in the head. Apparently everyone was sickened by this and he had to change it omg. You guys wished Jean P gone. Jean was a [!@#$%^&*] masterpiece next to him. Everyone now on the boards is like Jean come back lmao.

• Members

This is from DC. First of all is this man sick in the head? A complete total sicko in his writing. He thought this would be a great storyline. No wonder Jean walked out hearing she was disgusted with the direction the show was taking. Omg why the hell did any of you complain about Jean P what she wrote at Y and R was masterpiece TV compared to this sicko. He had the gall to dissolve her Michael sick storyline which wss a hell of alot better then what he is writing. He's not just a sicko with an ego but a dangerous person.

Archived