YR: Uncasting!

• Members

It's a JER-style trivialization of rape and low for Avery. I like Jessica Collins and usually am neutral on Avery as a character I just didn't like the homemaker stories when she's been showing to have much more energy than that. I guess that spoiler of Avery "losing her sanity" makes sense now. Now I'm wondering what the exit story is now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
2 hrs ·
RE: Jessica Collins departure

Really sorry that this lovely lady and talented actress was not appreciated as much as she should have been. She was (and still is) great to fans, has a huge following, an awesome food blog, is the nicest person you could hope to meet, is a complete professional, stunningly beautiful, and extremely talented.
I literally cannot think of a negative thing to say about her. In fact, I think she is way nicer than I am.
Why they decided to write her out, only a few know. Why they couldn't come up with something intriguing for her, I can't imagine. But I hope all the fans will continue to follow and support everything this lovely person does and I wish her all the happiness and success in the world.

• Members

And rightly so. JC always struck me as a class act. Like I've said before, no matter what pathetic dialogue, storylines, etc., JC always gave it her all - she was always checked-in. I get that soaps always have revolving doors and especially a show like Y&R which is so heavy on vets, so while it's a bummer for her, I'd rather say goodbye to Avery than some others on the show.

• Members

Cady seems really bitter maybe it's at Jill for firing her by email but Kelly was recurring and she never really took off.i do think Pratt wrote garbage for her and ruined any story potential Jean was writing for her. I do feel bad for Jessica I found Avery to be very dull though. Pratt has been just horrid for the show. He should be fired and Shelly Altman rei atated. Shelly is much cheaper and she wrote much better stuff for Y and R

• Members

Lucci blasted Pratt first time I think she ever complained about a head writer for amc. Heck I would take Guza over Pratt I think Guza has talent. Pratt is just the worst plot driven writer. Nothing makes sense, horrid dislogue, things move fast u skip the beats and drama of story and everyone acting out of character.

• Members

I don't blame Cady for being bitter after the way she was fired. I will miss Jessica Collins a lot. Say what you will about Avery but JC always comes to work and does her job. It's nice that she's so close to the people she works with.

Archived