YR: Uncasting!

• Members

Oh and I was actually digging this new quad now that its kicked in gear, her and Sharon Case going has always been entertaining and one of her saving graces.

Watch Pratt stage a coup LML style. If he doesn't kick her out all the way he's about to dismantle whatever little power she has left.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I feel almost as if there are different levels of acting talent:

There are those who can make all but the very worst written storyline work

There are those who can do well depending on writing and screen partners and then

there are those who need guidance no matter what.

I feel like JC fits into that second category. To me, none of her onscreen romantic partnerships worked but she did have good screen chemistry with Angell Conwell, CLB, HK and even when Gina T. first arrived, I was astonished at how believable they seemed as sisters. Unfortunately in daytime soaps, you're only considered as good as your next romance and Avery has struck out three times in that dept, imo.

I wonder what this means for Joe, whom I have very little use for. At first, he seemed interesting when bantering with Ashley but for whatever reason (probably to make room for the ridiculous Dylan/Avery/Joe +Sharon configuration), that wasn't pursued and I think that ship has since sailed.

• Members

I'm disappointed in this. JC is one of those actress who gets the job done no matter how lame. Seriously, going from an lawyer advocate taking on the toughest cases to cooking show? That was beyond disgraceful. (Talk about a war on women!) And we're forced to believe that Sage is an upgrade from Avery? Please. Avery could easily been in Sage's position and we'd have an effective quad (minus deadweight, but nice to look at, Joe). Obviously, what we suspect about who Sage's real identity is all but confirmed now. No other explanation for continuing that story.

• Members

I'm skeered, I bet somehow they'll find a way to make it Sharon's fault, if they kill off Avery.

I can believe Prass wrote something so bad he was forced to rewrite it. I bet it was Sharon related, cause he thinks Sharon off her meds is funny

• Members

As i was hoping that Broadway Zero got a 13 week contract and was getting killed off, I'm not thrilled to see the wonderful Jessica Collins let go so Sag can appear twice as often. It was nice to not see her today.

Collins has been stuck in a revolving door of DUD stories. I hope she takes this with a grain of salt and moves on to greener pastures, landing a breakout role somewhere. She's insanely beautiful, and I have no doubts that she will land somewhere better....

Now, can Ken Doll Joe leave???

• Members

I enjoy JC but Avery is such a mess of a character. She probably will be killed off (especially if it really was something heinous). As everyone else I hope that Joe goes with her.

I also hope they don't add any newbies in their places. Too many people on this show as it is. They should bump off a few more: Kevin? Michael with his cancer?

Archived