YR: Uncasting!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm with Chit. I can't trust DC's claims. Not until someone more credible verifies them.

Nevertheless, it's a shame Y&R wasted JC the way they did. I wish her better luck elsewhere.

• Members

I find it difficult to understand the claim that Y&R 'wasted' JC. They gave her TONS of airtime, relationships and stories, and she tanked one after the other. She was given her (totally unfair, at the expense of others) chance. Could it have been better with better writing? Hmmm. Maybe.

• Members

Never in those four years did she get a chance to showcase her talent - THAT is what I think of how badly Avery was written. I never liked the character one bit, but took a liking to Jessica Collins.

Meanwhile, the fact that Charles Pratt Jr still has a job at Y&R (or any soap for that matter) is utterly disappointing. Not as disappointing as ANY story he creates, but disappointing nonetheless.

• Members

It was only a matter of time, JFP has a new shiny FOJ to pimp now.

Loved her since the Loving days and I didn't catch her intro story but I always thought she fit in well on Y&R, they just never found the right story for her and her pairings with Dullan, Nick (they did finally groove for me when Faith, Dylan, and Sharon were meddling right before she left him at the altar) and Joe were snooze worthy. I'd still rather watch her read a phone book then have to sit through another episode with Kelly Sullivan stankin up the joint.

Archived