YR: Uncasting!

• Members

First off, I don't find this to be 'armageddon,' which they were advertising this story be yesterday. I thought it was going to be something worse like Avery being brutally murdered or some mess, which I wouldn't care for seeing as I don't care for the character.

I don't find mess like this shocking because it's Pratt. We knew what we were getting when he arrived. People would be written out of character. People would act crazier than normal. Stories would get stupider by the moment. It's Pratt. But I don't blame him anymore. I blame Nina Tassler and Steve Kent for even entertaining JFP. Why listen to a b-tch, who has a track record that is dirt? I'm still waiting on that answer from them....

That aside, I thought it was cute for you to try and toot JP's horn like she is something great. She's no better. This is same trick that had Allison and Emily prostituting. The same trick that used doppelgängers too [i.e. Cleo]. The same trick that created that mess of a story with the "Z Twins." The same trick that brought on Ameera. The same trick that force fed couples down the audience's throat [i.e. Jack/Janet AND Paul/Meg]. The same trick that criminally backburned the Hughes. The same trick produced 90% of her stories around babies.

She's no better than Pratt. Hell, they are practically sitting in the same pew together.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was looking for sex with farm animals to be totally honest! Daytime Cuntfidential has an ax to grind with JFP because Jamey didn't get a job on the writing team. Transparent fool!

Yep! Notice how they try to give a legitimate reason why it was the most heinous thing on soaps ever? Biased idiots! Absolutely shameful.

• Members

Lying about being rape is a really shitty thing to do, but I read more disturbing doomsday exits for Avery than this. To the people who prevented Pratt from doing this storyline, where were they when Adam disposed of Ashley's baby? Or when MAB tried to make Christine the villain when she had the audacity to want Phyllis to pay for her crime of running her over(This one's not too bad, it just annoyed me).

I don't mind Avery going because Phyllis having a sister we never heard didn't make sense to me and it didn't help when Josh Griffith tried to make her the defacto heroine of Y&R.

• Members

DC is full of [!@#$%^&*], how is Avery lying bout being raped the worst thing for he show, The Bug was engaged to her abuser, and is now married to another one of her abusers, GMAFB!

• Members

I don't even like or can stand Avery in anything but tiny doses but her lying about being raped is so BEYOND out of character, there are no words for it. I am glad they said no to that. At least there is some control over that monster's bullsh!t (of course, not enough). My God. Avery, of all people, to do something like that? No way. Then again, they are still letting Victor become worse and worse.

Archived