Y&R: May 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ughh, I thought the episode was a little on the cheesy side, If i'm being honest....the best part was actually hearing Victor say his true feelings at her grave....though I'm rolling my eyes that it would take Nikki to die for him to admit his flaws....

MTS did a decent job as expected, but Braeden really needs to stop looking like he's half smirking through all those scenes...I don't know if he's as bored as everyone else, but it's been really annoying for a while...he was better at the end though...

hated those close ups of everyone.....I was gonna jump out of my skin if they did one of Victor,which I'm glad they didn't....

• Members

the standalone episode was written by all the hires that are FOJ from GH or AW. The episode should have been written by Minardi/Esser and directed by McDonald with a story by Nancy Curlee and Lorraine Broderick.

but it was....

Story by

Charles Pratt

Tracy Thomson

Breakdown by

Shelly Altman

Script by

Michael Conforti

Directed by

Owen Renfroe

• Members

I thought the episode was ok better than I thought, but when I heard that old score at the end it got me! So crazy like

I said before just with the old

Music alone it makes the scenes so much better

• Members

Yes. Pratt is bringing the drug cartels(mob) into Genoa City so Dylan can have the right job to be elevated. I predict Paul will be murdered by these people to fuel Dylan's man pain so he can take his father's place as chief of police to seek revenge.

• Members

Kelly's hair and clothes are so gross and trashy that it makes her acting look like Kiera Knightley. Cady must be a complete bitch to the hair and wardrobe people.

Melissa Ordway plays Abby as a complete twit. She's just too vapid and lackadaisical and seems confused most of the time.

I'm so tired of my coworkers and some of my friends always saying Victor is so "scandalous". I'm really sick of Braeden's blank stare and flat grave voice. Ugh! He's gonna have to do better to convince me that he ever really cared about Nikki.

I can never get enough of Gabe or Billy. And Hartley has more chem with ED than he does with MCE. Hmmm...

Archived