GH: February 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

We know moRon can't write stories so we should not expect it, but it amazes me how wonderful he believes he is and will have his hand out for an award in a few months.

What really stuck out in that clusterfuck eppy was the boat party and Michael's valedictorian speech.

I have watched gatherings where everything comes to a halt as all the "party" goers look on when:

Someone falls thru the ceiling

Someone is kidnapped

Someone is shot

Someone is revealed to be an evil twin

Someone is revealed as a parent

...but I have never [and I do mean NEVER] seen a SWEEPS party where everything comes to a halt because a guest/host is having a loud one sided phone conversation. Everyone looks on as though its intriguing and something huge just happened. That is NOT drama. I repeat THAT IS NOT DRAMA! It was so embarrassing. Then Lulu decides she won't speak to Dante because of it? Lawd. I damn near died. Just awful!

Is there any hope that Woodpile will get better? This dude continues to be a pile of nerves and just stinks up every scene!

Once again, guns are drawn and folks just talk. Johnny and PigPen pull up and draw their weapons with targets in sight. I'm willing to forget that Sonny and Jillian are shooting limited bullets at big rocks, but why on earth are Johnny and PigPen talking so damn much? Exactly why did you go there? Lawd!

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

#ThrowBackThursdayTuesday Claudia going in on Olivia & telling the bitch to get out of her house. Also calls her "annoying," "irrelevant," and "disgusting" LOL. Also back in the days when the show had warm, flattering lighting & didn't look and sound a hot mess.

NO comments on todays show so I figured...why not ;'-)

• Members

It was kind of late since Dante had already blurted it out. The show is just a mess. How anyone can take this soap seriously is beyond me. But there are people on twitter kissing Craptini's ass on how great today's show was..blah….

Oh and all the Nina crap for her only to step on Loony Tunes foot….just bad….bad bad bad

• Members

Today's show was a hot ass mess. I don't see how these writers land jobs. From Dante floundering on the ground like a fish, to Super Nathan coming to save him, to no one not noticing a damn bomb behind the bar [which was pretty noticeable], to the Heather/Nina/Franco scenes [which were painful], to Ava falling off a bridge, and so on....

Just stick a fork in GH. I didn't find today endearing either. I was actually embarrassed to watch. But I am sure certain bloggers will pump this up like the cast gave an Oscar worthy performance.

Archived