GH: February 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

Killer Filier Griller Thriller Miller...closedeyes.jpgclosedeyes.jpg

F***face Franko...Nina...Heather...ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZsad.pngsad.png

Dante rolling around like a stuck pigph34r.png

wub.png Detective Woodcock...Just don't speak....Stand in the corner and look pretty...I think this is the longest he's gone fully clothed, though(boo...hiss)

wub.png Tracey vs. Helz.

Duell the Tool is pathetic when he plays angry. He must already miss KA...(Unlike the rest of the world).

Destroying Johnny for this ...Shame...No one shot the homeless guy Carloooooooooos yet? What are they waiting for? A ricochet?

There's no need to fear...Underdog Sonny is here!

McCouch: Run, Run while you can...Run far and run fast!

Ava is chum?happy.png I guess we'll see.....wink.png

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Johnny takes one bullet, runs and then tells Carlos they need to regroup like they are a [!@#$%^&*] team of vampire slayers who lost half the team and need replacements. Bozos! Regroup with whom? Fluke has been rotating between 3 non results driven morons to get his dirty work done and 2 of them just got shot!

Did y'all catch distraught Jillian and Woodpile trying to cry? LAWD!!!!!!!

• Members

I'm still amazed Fluke only sent central underboss Johnny and Carlos to take out a bunch of people. What did he think was going to happen? Doesn't he have an army of goons? "How did this get away from us, Carlos? There's two of us and only four of them!"

• Members

Yesterday was another awful and cringeworthy episode. It's lovely to see Ron re-tweet the usual kiss-ass "omg GH was amazing" tweets.

I just don't understand the casual viewer and what they see compared to what I see.

Billy Miller was just awful yesterday. Terrible. I cringed the entire time. He looked constipated. At least Kelly Monaco tried, and that's saying something.

Then you have Carlos spouting off "if you want to play with the big boys" ugh, please. You suck as a hitman and are laughable as a mob enforcer. LAUGHABLE. And take a bath and cut that hair.

So Sabrina and Carlos are BACK TOGETHER? I mean, I'm glad it was off-screen but at the same, WTF? LOL. I assume they are only "back together" so she can be outraged over him still being a pathetic unwashed criminal and dump him to swoon over Michael. Zzzzzzzzz. Can Ron or whoever at GH let go of this obsession with making Sabrina happen and just get rid of her?

Only scene I liked was Tracy and Helena and I do like the back and forth between Maxie and Lulu (in the sense that I believe friends talk to each other like that). Hey, I'm trying to find a few positives here ...

Who did Benard and Geary blow to get so much wasted airtime on such garbage? It was so nice when Ron backburned them when he first came on, now it's Guza all over again. Jason, Sam, Carly, Sonny, Luke are all on constantly and adding NOTHING.

Archived