GH: February 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What difference - at this point, what difference does it make?!

It's all FUBAR.

Oh, and when Nathan rescued Dante there was like 7 or 8 seconds left on the bomb timer. No way could they get up the stairs, out of the house, and far enough away not to be killed. *sigh* Maybe it's an ACME bomb. Meep meep.

• Members
Nathan brought Jordan into PCPD to "question" her about Sonny's escape. That was the cover story to touch base with her. Eventually she mentions digging up the grave, fills Nathan in, and he asks her where Dante was headed to find Fluke. She says the old house. So he headed there.

I found it ridiculous that Nathan just opened the basement door. Fluke has been keeping it locked but suddenly he didn't? So basically Dante could have walked out at any time. I'd have crawled up the stairs by my teeth if I had to in order to escape a bomb. Ron is a hack.

• Members

Yesterday's episode was hilariously bad. Soooo bad on so many levels. Just dreck.

That gunfight? Oh my Lord that was embarassing. So Johnny and Carlos can overtake FOUR people? Franco's the bitch of course and has to go save his damsel in distress. It's like a cartoon. I mean, Franco got to that hospital and into Nina's room in freaking record time. And Heather is soooo tired. I love you Robin Mattson but Heather's a cartoon. Ron always overdoes it with the villains. He beats them dead and then beats them dead again. And Again. How many LSD needles will Heather pull out? It's the same thing every time with Heather. I wish all three would kill each other right there. Boom, done.

Ron is a hack. Yup. Bout sums that up.

And he's sooo damn proud of that skeleton "twist" ... ugh

Jackie Zeman looked fantastic. Stay away from the doctors!

• Members

Reading the thread. Glad I decided to opt out yesterday. Probably gonna do the same today.

Ron ruined a show that I used to look forward to everyday. Instead of look forward to avoiding it. Ugh. I don't even wanna hate watch anymore. Who's feeling the same? (The question being who doesn't even want to "hate" watch.)

So much could have been done with the Fluke storyline. I mean, there was so much freaking potential. And, what did old ReRon do...The same freaking crap that he has done over and over again. DID. [!@#$%^&*] DID. It hasn't been confirmed yet. But, there's no reason to think that it's not what he's writing anymore.

And, Ron backtracking on the Witness Protection BS. Stupid bastard. I seriously think that he just makes stuff up when he's on the john or something. Then, forgets what he writes half the time.

Archived