GH: February 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

I'm not watching but I actually think Franco and Nina work somehow. I don't think either is delusional to each other's faults and Franco said he knows he will get what's coming to him someday. Stafford and Howarth definitely overact constantly but at least they have some chemistry. But do I think the show needs them? Not at all.

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Franco's LSD is brought to you by the Brady Bunch.

And yes now Michael will forgive Sonny…blah…..

I want what you are smoking.

Awwww…now everyone is going to feel sorry for Sonny….GMAFB…please….And will someone just shoot Fluke already..and Tony Geary off the tv screen and leave him in Amsterdam

• Members

I agree, in theory, Franco and Nina could work and maybe they should work. But between the overacting, the horrible writing ... none of it works. Franco's insane behavior is shrugged off, Nina's now 'poor Nina' and it's all contrived and poorly plotted just so they can pair them together.

• Members

I'm almost caught up. I am SO excited to have two Tony Gearys on my screen, I LOVE that Nina and Heather are trying to outdo each other's insanity and J'ADORE Sonny, Julian and Franco grunting at each other for episodes on end. Sparkly pink champagne explosion fireworks galore! YAS.

Also, why is Dante so stunned to see the corpse in the chair? What, he doesn't recognize that's Luke?

Archived