GH: February 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sonny and the football bomb HAD to be the most ridiculous thing on this show in like...FOREVER! Sonny didn't need to jump into the water. In fact, he didn't need to take it out of Michael's hands. Just throw the damn thing over board. I guess now we know why there was a hold up with Mo's contract negotiations. Erase all the foul sh!t from 2014. Jumping in the ocean with a bomb certainly voids murdering Michael's father and sleeping with Morgan's woman. WTFeva!

Only Sonny stans could appreciate that mess yesterday because he's a "hero". I said that a redemption story for Sonny would have been better, but an idiot countered with "Sonny's a mobster, he doesn't need a redemption story". If that's the case, why are you creaming at the "hero" scenes? Why does his actions need to be whitewashed? Dumb ass!

Did anyone see Woodpile calling for Corinthos like he had lost his eyesight? Awful! Just awful! Viewers are upset that Paevey didn't get an Emmy nod and that the voting is rigged? Lawd! Then he fires 6 rounds at Fluke who ran off. Mind you, Fluke had to be only 6 feet away (if that), and he's 80! Had he given chase, Woodpile would have caught Fluke. FrankenRon spend lots of time showing us how fit Woodpile is when it doesn't count.

Um yeah, gonna need the creepy Agent Sloane back. McCouch was so bad. I've never been super impressed with him, but good actors can rise above bad material and make it not so smelly. Dude added to the funk! That hair!!!!!

FrankenTodd/Nina...

So happy Jake was about to whip Patty's ass! The only time I felt Morgan. Then we were back to "why did I sign on to this campy sh!t" from Miller.

• Members

This hero stuff is killing me. MICHAEL is the one who got the bomb out of the room and was about to throw it overboard. Sonny escaped from prison and idiotically jumped into the water with the bomb for no reason, but he's somehow the hero. Ugh.

Also, WTF was with Fluke standing around looking all proud that his plan worked? How could he not tell that the bomb went off underwater and that the boat didn't explode?

laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

• Members

Yeah, that ticked me off too, i guess that explains the crime rate in PC. Cops can't even be bothered to run after an 80 year old criminal.

This show is an affront to cops everywhere. It's wose than Keystone Kops. Dante and Nathan are always out without backup as if the PCPD only has 2 cops or 2 detectives. I see other cops at HQ, and New Sloane had cops with him, but Dante and Nathan are are so macho they don't need backup, yet they're as bad at their jobs as Shawn, Johnny, and Carlos are at theirs.

Meanwhile in real life, if I call 911 to report something at least 6 cop cars show up, and I don't even live in a city. I guess the cops in my area take their jobs seriously, unlike in PC. Pffft.

• Members

I am in awe after yesterday's GH. I have never seen a show bring the drama and bring it SO DAMN WELL. Nina and Franco’s love story is amazing! There’s so much love and passion and intensity between them. Daytime TV legend McCrouch came on the scene and, from his very first moment, was intense, soulful and sported the best dead cat on his head that I have ever seen. Sonny proved what a beautiful, thoughtful human being he is, and what a true hero to the Port Charlestians, and Nathan and Maxie are totally right: This IS their year! All that, AND GH proved its talent in amazing special effects with Franco's touching LSD trip and the bomb explosion by the boat that thankfully left the boat completely unscathed.

Archived