GH: February 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

I'm hoping this is TG's swan song and he's going to retire.

And did I hear Lulu right yesterday? Did she say Luke is a hero? I'll have to rewind the DVR and check. I don't consider Luke a hero and I don't think TG does either. Luke is shades of grey, but not 50.

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh Valentini was jumping up and down on Twitter hinting on it…blah…who [!@#$%^&*] cares

Oh Valentini was jumping up and down on Twitter hinting on it…blah…who [!@#$%^&*] cares

Grayson looks like Carlossssss…dirty and needing a shower and a haircut…and yes Grayson stop your yelling shouting acting..he did that on ATWT too.

• Members

I guess being dirty, unwashed and unkempt is a requirement for men on GH. Yuck. Cut your hair Grayson, wash that dirt off your face and stop shouting.

Franco on LSD is really cringeworthy bad. Painful is a good word for it. It's like a joke. It really is. No wonder soaps have such a bad reputation. All GH does is feed into it. There's campy and then there's cartoon campy. GH is a cartoon.

EDIT: Michael's already shouting Dad at Sonny who has to be the big hero and take the bomb. Siiigh.

• Members

Even after all the years I've watched Ron Carlivati at work, I still can't believe he had a man inject himself with LSD just so he could be near a woman he likes in a mental institution. LSD!

That's not romantic, it's not funny. It's just stupid! And it's an incredibly stupid plot twist in a romance featuring the two worst characters on the show.

Archived