GH: February 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
It sure did. And there was even one with Nina and him repulsed by her and jumping back on the bed.

It was horrible.

Oh I fully expect him to be overpraised. I couldn't stand him on ATWT either.

And back to the show today ... I got total "I'm working for Helena" vibes from Ivy. And what was with her interaction with Patrick? All of that had to be for a reason.

And I'm already rolling my eyes at Michael calling Sonny "Dad" again. Michael's going to be kissing his feet again in no time. And why didn't Michael chuck the bomb in the water? They just stood there for a minute and Sonny takes it? Sooo stupid and so plot driven.

• Members

Whats next? Franco uses Nina's shampoo and his hair turns orange??

Nope then you had Fluke/Luke acting like a big peacock thinking he had actually killed someone.

• Members

Yep. Those bombs were a waste.

The bomb on the Haunted Star was only so Sonny could be a big hero. That's the reason for that.

Ron and Frank need to spend less time on Twitter praising this dreck and more time producing a solid soap. Of course they THINK this is solid and the frequent over praise does nothing but stroke their egos. When you have fans shouting from the rafters and Twitter how great things are, it's no wonder Ron won't listen to anything critical.

• Members

Sonny was a true hero and he saved everyone on the boat. I CANT with this bulls--t.. F-- this writing. What did he even do? He stupidly jumped into the water with a bomb...why the hell didnt he just throw it overboard?

y6vGlhq.png?1

She was making all types of weird faces in this scene with Michael

6O7CoCr.png?1

Is that Carolyn Hinsey playing a random extra?

AuNLzV2.png?1

His hair looks like sh-t. I wish they had kept the other guy that I had gotten used to

• Members

Last night Frank was praising today's episode and how great it would be and only 5 people favorited it….LOL

On Facebook people are hating Grayson's first day and preferred the previous actor in the role.

I kept thinking he was wearing a Toupee and that it would come off at any moment.

• Members

Weird facial expressions aside, I'm just glad Bobbie is where she belongs, comforting Michael and Lulu.

LOL at Frank's tweet only getting 5 people to favorite it. They can delete and ignore the critical tweeters all they want but at some point they have to realize they are producing a joke of a soap and people aren't just being critical just to hate on the show. I think Ron could stand a few lessons on what is "crazy soap fan nonsense" and what is an actual critique of the show with solid points.

Unfortunately, too many people are on board with the "crazy twists" that don't make sense because "OMG IT WAS SO SHOCKING". Quick intercut scenes, "shocking" moments that make no sense ... he's trying so hard to be like a cable or primetime show and it's failing miserably.

Archived