GH: February 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I would never lump Tyler in as a pet. Only the (non) characters (Cranko,Fillis from Wisconsin,Spencer, Slazzzzzzz, Kaka,...those pets. I like Ava, and Obrecht, when she's not OTT.)

Tyler has been looking better lately, too.

I just didn't realize the episode was going to be a pitch for Shriner's Hospital until I saw their commercial right before Genie Francis' weight loss commercial.

Is it rotten I was hoping Spencer would have to get plastic surgery and vocal replacement? Because I did. I HOPED SO A LOT!

• Members

CarSon nor Ava deserves that kid. Give her to Michael. Shouting and wailing "My baby...I love my baby" doesn't make anyone a good mother. Ava was running around shooting folks in between sipping brandy. She's a horrible person/parent too. Avery is just another of Sonny's victims, and if Carly insists on being with him, she should not have children to raise. She's done a horrible job protecting them from Sonny. She was a great nurturing mother when CarJax were together. How anyone could stand Sonny after what he did to both sons is beyond me, which is why this round of CarSon makes ZERO sense! Carly has yet to hold that greasy scuzzard accountable for his foul actions. No Carly fan wants to see her walking around defending that clown!

Not one person who pens this show knows what to do with Sonny, so they wash, rinse and repeat. Characters are trashed so that the audience doesn't see he's weak, stupid and expired. Carly and Morgan make no sense to me right now, and Morgan just looks like a fool. Hopefully, as Brian grows as an actor, he can make it the slightest bit palatable. LW can make it seem meaningful, he can't.

• Members

^ I agree with everything you say Chit. We know Ava sucks as a mother because of everything KiKi has said. I'm just not up to watching Sonny and Carly raise another one. I don't mind Michael raising her, but I think he's selfish for trying to cut KiKi out. That child needs some stability, instead of being tossed around like a damn football.

• Members

His anger is talking as far as Kaka is concerned because there is no reason to keep her out of the child's life. I doubt we will get a real court battle and will only see Michael saying "Sonny can't protect his children" as opposed to all of the people in Sonny's life, especially his children and Carly taking the stand showing what a horrible miserable black hole Sonny really is and children should not be around him. Morgan and Carly taking the stand means Sonny's loses. But Craptini won't take it there. This way, Sonny changes/grows and not everyone around him. He's just so damn pathetic. Ugh!

I remember after Krissy was beaten, Guza had Sonny realize that he just might be an abusive bastard. He talked to Carly about it and she told him he was. Sonny accepted it. I would totally go for something like this now. Not once has Carly made Sonny realize he didn't have to shoot AJ or make him feel like crap for screwing Morgan's woman. She just spends her time trying to make him feel better about being such a foul little man. Who asked to see that?

• Members

I think Michael will win custody. It's true Felicia's campaign went nowhere, but why would they be showing a custody trial unless custody was changing? Also, I imagine the child is actually Morgan's so what they can do is have Michael raise Morgan's kid as a parallel to Jason and AJ only now AJ's son is the new Jason, and then Kiki can fall for both them, you get the idea.

I guess they can just have Sonny win, but that would be pointless and just sort of waste all the time devoted to the trial. I did think Felicia had to win because why else have the election so that shows you what I know.

• Members

I'm sure Ron had "big plans" but Kristina just had to go and get work elsewhere ...

I'm all for promoting Shriner's but man ... It's probably because of Spencer that I just don't care.

I do think Tyler's done a good job. *ducks*. He's not amazing but he's delivered IMO.

Meanwhile, the new Kiki? Good God no.

This storyline has just made me hate Carly again.

And Franco is faking. SHOCKER! Not. The second Olivia ran her dumb mouth I knew he would be faking it. And of course Nina has to go right back to him. Are we supposed to be seeing this as some true love and these people are "fighting" to be together? Because it's all yucky to me.

I hate they're trying to make Michael the evil one by having him go after custody of the baby. I also hate that Ric is defending Sonny.

And can Morgan take the socks or marbles out of his mouth? His mouth seems all swollen and he talks weird.

What? Ava's alive and Silazzzz saved her? I'M SHOCKED! But dammit, I am SORT OF liking Silas/Ava. I know. I can't believe it either.

Brilliant, soapy goodness!

Archived