GH: February 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

Of course we will. He's a pet.

Emma or Cameron? We wouldn't see them or Liz or Patrick for weeks on end.

Look at how they cleverly try and prop Jakeson by having him practically defend Ric while Liz snarls looking for any excuse to pounce on his dick. I'm like, who are you trying to convince Liz, sounds like yourself here ...

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My show was cut yesterday bc of news. Can someone explain the whole Ava/Silas thing?

Why was a 4 month old baby in court?

This custody battle is so stupid, especially considering Sonny never even took a DNA test to establish paternity. Why is no one bringing it up?

Phyllis? Thats not something you can do two episodes in a row. QUIT it. Nina is such a dummy, faking a breakdown just for the loser

ya47ZtS.png?1

This is a face of someone you just want to punch in the face

• Members

Am I the only one who laughed at this unintentionally hilarious exchange?

Ain't even denying it!

I also love that Sonny is apparently willing to risk custody of his daughter just to visit Spencer Extra Crispy. Really? Never happen. Everyone is obsessed with this kid overnight whereas prior to this Sonny has barely mentioned Courtney (or paid attention to Kristina) in years.

• Members

I don't get it, AJ goes to jail, he goes off camera. This irritating child goes to another hospital, and we have to see it? AAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Loved seeing Emily Kuroda as the judge today(Judge Joan Heller). I got a kick out of her on Gilmore Girls(Mrs. Kim).

TC is a decent actor, and he doesn't deserve the kiddie story to be relevant. He needs a co-star over three feet tall!

Olivia visiting Cranko? I seriously just don't get it!!! She hates him.

• Members

Now FrankenTodd has a secret to blackmail his way out of the nut house. Gotta justify Roger's continued presence on this show somehow. Why would Liv give 2 sh!ts about FrankenTodd's acid trip? And how does she have this all bottled up and need to talk about it when she just talked with Ned about the whole thing? But hey, WGA says this is award worthy stuff, so who am I to argue?

Archived