GH: February 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

It's incomprehensible that a con artist like Sam would ever believe what anyone else says. Wouldn't rabid skepticism be an occupational hazard among grifters? If a person lies and runs cons for a living, it makes sense he or she would assume everyone else lies too.

Are we to believe that riding Jason's magic peen cured her of all that? Seems unlikely.

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was in the store and flipped through the SOD they had...

The letters page had a letter about how Brad and Lucas just weren't the same without Felix around, because Felix didn't just jump into bed with men (unless they were straight - then he'd do his best to ride that dick like Joan Crawford at a Pepsi board meeting), and that Felix was "classy" (nothing says classy like encouraging a child to verbally abuse adults, and repeatedly berating a pregnant woman for ruining your shipper dreams).

The fan response page had a long piece from some fan going on about how much they loved Franco/Julian/Sonny in Pentonville and how great they were together and what a pleasant surprise it was.

Clearly I have few representatives among the GH fanbase...

• Members

I went...whaaaat? I could 't believe Ron went there. And what's with Carly? She's usually up Sonny's behind but she finds out LAST NIGHT that Spencer was in a fire and didn't think it deserved a call, or a text, to Sonny? Jeez.

Going to take a while to get used to NuKiki because she looks nothing like OldKiki.

Archived