GH: February 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think this show is going to have a very difficult 2015; some highs and lows but the stories aren't jelling. And the writers' insistence on going to the edge with every character and seeing how they can get them out of impossible situations is backfiring. It's still fun to watch a lot of days because of the production value and surprise factor and no story plays all that long.

But can someone tell me how many characters have been exonerated or pardoned in the last two years: Duke, Ana, Sonny, Franco, Julian, Luke, Helena.

And everyone who's been shot in the last two years? Jake/Jason, Dante (how many times?),

And how many times has Jason/Jake been on the operating table since Cartini took over?

• Members

That's probably how the cast feels when they get their scripts...

That's one of the most ridiculous, self-important promos I've ever seen. I'd almost think it was a parody if I didn't know how seriously that talentless hack takes himself.

When I watched before the girl who plays Emma did a terrible job in every single scene she had. Is she any better?

• Members

I didn't even know that was possible. Her work during the "witch please!" era was some of the worst I can remember for a soap child.

I will say at least she's the stage school variety of bad child acting - the kid who plays Spencer talks like he downed his lunch in the middle of taping.

• Members

Be that as it may, I made my post based on what Sam said today. She asked Jake if the ring he mentioned before surgery was a wedding ring, and that she and Carly were wondering if he had a wife and kids out there somewhere. Then Sam says:

" When Faison shot Jason and pushed him into the harbor I didn't know if he was dead or alive because there was no body that was ever recovered, and that was probably the hardest part for me. Not knowing, and just waiting. A part of me was convinced that he was alive out there somewhere. And then I decided that....he wasn't. Because if he was, nothing would stop him from coming home to me and to Danny. He was gone."

So she has this convo, using the same exact words regarding Jake and then Jason, "out there somewhere" and she makes no connection. No lightbulb goes off. With real people it would, but these are Ron's people so it doesn't. It's stupidly annoying. The guy stole your dragon, he's the perfect example of why a man wouldn't come back home to his wife-amnesia, and Ron writes her completely clueless. I'm sure he thinks it's great drama and suspense, but it makes me want to kick him and the character in the nuts.

• Members

FrankenRon's obsession with this kid is disturbing. There's no 4 - 10 year old Demo!

All Sweeps aren't going to be great, but this wretched child in a fire to cap the month? Something is seriously wrong here.

These kids are talking about how they love one another, one should have told the other they were feeling someone else, she understands me, etc. Who's kid says this?!

Either Ron is re-living a horrible event from his past or he has an alter that happens to be an annoying attention seeking 10 year old. In any event, I don't want it on my TV!

Archived