GH: February 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

Exactly. It's forced. Like most of what Ron tries to do.

I do like Spinelli better under Ron but I still didn't want him back, lol. He just grates after a while.

I admit to not watching or listening to them much but I do believe Spinelli is still IN LOVE with Maxie. Not that he's "unsure" of his feelings. He wants her back and told Woodpile so, basically.

It is forced.

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think Maxie is going to choose Nathan, although maybe not long term. I don't much care about Spixie. I don't mind them, but it doesn't matter to me if they are together. Spinelli can just go back to being Jason's sidekick and Maxie/Lulu's friend. I think he would annoy people less in that more limited capacity.

• Members

I'd like a large pie, extra pepperrrrroni.

As for Spencer's birthday party: painful. At their age I never thought about boys and vice versa. I was busy running around, riding my bike, skinning my knees, and maybe kicking a boy in his nuts when I could.

I agree Joss is the best acting wise but I think Emma is so cute. Spencer is now 10 years annoying. But Cameron made me smile, only because he reminded me of my youth and watching this:

http://youtu.be/fVpJuiumMEU

Overall, it's so bad I keep forgetting is supposed to be sweeps

• Members

I disagree about GH deserving cancellation, it deserves salvation... it deserves to go out captained by an EP and HW who take the show and the genre dead seriously, void of satire, cheap comedy, and self-parody/hate. I'd much rather see GH consumed with hand-wringing classic soap drama regardless of emphasis on quirky references to the past (which now amount to little less than cheap fan-fictiony retcons). The RC/FV brand may be a reality, but it's unworthy of more than a "season"...no soap deserves to go out ushered by those two. OLTL was devastating enough.

Archived