GH: February 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Liz is so dumb. Why would she tell Helena that Jake remembers? I would be thinking that Hels would send someone over to kill him before he spills

I HATE that they went the stupid Days of our Lives brainchip route with Jason. That was not necessary. I preferred it when it was simply him being brainwashed without the sci-fi angle

What a boring episode

we dont know that yet. We do know he's crazy though

People have hated Luke, long before this storyline

• Members

I guess I'm supposed to start feeling sorry for Luke since we saw his two personalities today and his Gluke (good Luke) was so freaked out about not knowing what was happening?

Well, I don't.

I don't care what happened in his childhood. This rewrites his history and challenges everything we knew about Luke, and that's Ron's fault. Hear that Ron? You made me hate Luke. And Geary played his part as well, so screw you both. I hope Luke dies, Geary retires, and RC gets fired.

• Members

maybe when they pick up Lucy's story with Duke. Im sure RC will take another day out to wrap up dangling plotlines within one episode complete with flashbacks to show us whats been happening behind the scenes over the last several months since the story was last mentioned.

• Members

Pip and Milo got a mention recently, they're MIA for a long time.

Nothing on Alexis rebuilding her house, I guess she'll move from Sam's to Julian's and the property she owns will sit there empty.

What happened with Madeline? She was last seen at the Pentonville breakout and her story is unfinished. She was on her way to court, right?

What happened to Max? He was shot, Diane was pissed, has he been seen since? That was Halloween. And where is Diane these days?

TG, BM, and MB are eating the scenery. Why can't there be flow to this show? It's story block after story block, ugh.

Archived