GH: February 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What, you love Billy Miller as Jason?

LOL.

Soaptown had a pretty spot on "article" posted about GH. Shocked it wasn't linked in here. Maybe I can find it again.

I also love how people's defenses against the show is that "well you must hate it so why bother talking about it". LOL. That's WHY people get outraged. It's because they DO love the show.

• Members

^ I've always liked Tony Geary, but this is one hell of a bad patch we're going through. I think I even enjoy Ron's GH on a day to day basis more than most SON posters, but this Fluke stuff is one big WTF!

I also wish that Olivia's baby were Ned's. We need more Q's, not more Jerome's. mad.gif

The Sonny and Carly stuff is just making me sick. I hate it.

I don't mind Billy Miller as Jason though. ph34r.png I think he's doing a decent job.

• Members

LOL. I actually don't mind Miller as Jason either.

But Miller and Stafford are clearly only on to fill their guarantee. And it shows. Meanwhile, Monica couldn't even be on the Haunted Star for Michael?

I wish Olivia's baby were Ned's too. I like Ned/Olivia (can't stand "Julexis" though ugh). I like Sam and Patrick. I like the writing for Michael. I'm really enjoying seeing Bobbie and Jackie Zeman on a regular basis again.

I was actually somewhat liking and even enjoying some of what we've been getting lately but last week just disgusted me to no end. I'm not hating on the show like I was around June of last year but it's always a few steps forward, GIGANTIC steps backwards.

I mean, I watch almost every day and I can't even bring myself to bother with DAYS ("my" show) so I do enjoy the trainwreck that is GH more than some here too. I don't think I should lower my expectations because Guza wrote a mob heavy show. It's not like Ron is really all that much different. Sonny is on every day and propped ... Carly's a Sonny defender ad nauseum to the point that she looks like a terrible mother ... Villains run around left and right ... don't paint your characters into such corners that you have to come up with something as ludicrious as Sonny grabbing a bomb, jumping WITH it off the boat just to get someone out of prison. And in that soaptown article, it noticed how 'stars' are brought on, shoved down our throats for weeks, months and years on end and then shoved off to the side for the next one. Howarth, West, Easton (not complaining about the lack of Easton or Howarth and Ava was due for a break, IMO) were shoved aside for Miller and Stafford and now Budig will come in a hog up the screentime. Likely in scenes with one of the other show hogs.

Archived