GH: February 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

I'm #TeamMichael! He was spot on but didn't say enough in regards to Scummy. Sonny is a horrible father and everything onscreen supports this. He didn't raise any of his children and only showed interest in M&M when Carly was with another man. Carly looked like a fool. She had some major good points about Michael's motives, but waxing poetically about that mentally challenged little fool? Sonny's love is a good love? Um...No! Is that sh!t in Mo's contract? They should have LW playing this as a woman torn between her son and the man she loves. You have to keep an eye on Sonny's dumb ass or he'll burn the house down! They are taking Morgan down big time! Sonny's [!@#$%^&*] his woman but Michael is wrong for wanting Sonny to pay for cold blooded murder? Lawd! Sonny stans are pleased as punch even though this makes him look weak.

I have never needed Geary far away in Amsterdam more than I do at this very moment. Geary's allowed interference with Luke Spencer has completely destroyed this character. Geary is trying to get Luke up there in the ranks of Adam, Asa, Roger, James, ets. Its failing miserably and his performances are laughable! I need him gone!

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

For real. Sonny not only shot Carly in the head while she was giving birth, he shot one of his own children in the chest for pity's sake!! I can't remember if that was before or after Michael took a bullet in the head for him and lost a year of his life. I'm disgusted that they've given this loser another child to raise.

• Members

While Sonny is on one side of town failing miserably at nobility, Parakeet Carly is on the other side of town making a fool of herself! I'm sick! I would love for this to go to trial with a real writer, so ALL of Sonny's enablers can make him look like a fool. Carly, all of his children and anyone else testifies, and Sonny loses custody. Too bad this is just a stupid plot because this could be major growth for CarSon and make them a viable pairing.

• Members

Michael's action are indefensible IMO, regardless of what Sonny has done. Michael does not care about the baby....he only wants revenge against Sonny. He threw Morgan, Kiki and the baby all out of their house, with practically no notice. He hasn't expressed an iota of concern or interest in Avery from the moment she was born.

If Michael gets custody, will he work to cultivate a relationship between Sonny and his daughter? Will he arrange a schedule of visits for Dante, Morgan, Kristina, Kiki and Delia? Or will he use his power to exact revenge?

Michael and the Quartermaines are genetic strangers to Avery and have no reason to raise her other than the avenge AJ and the way that he was treated by Sonny, Carly and Jason. As much as I was disgusted back in the day with how AJ was treated.....this baby had nothing to do with any of that. Avery deserves better than to be used as a pawn in Michael's game of revenge.

• Members

Im with Steve on this. Michael has NO right to that baby. She is merely a pawn in his plot for revenge. The baby isnt safe with Sonny, but that doesnt mean Michael has a right to take her. She would be better off staying with Kiki where she was at. Michael isnt a father and doesnt want to raise a baby that isnt his. What he will do is take that child and use the Q money to have nannies raise her before she's old enough to be sent to boarding school.

• Members
Even though I wasn't watching Guiding Light back in the day, now when I see her on GH I wonder what her version of Alexandra Spaulding would be like.

Without Laura or even Lucky and a Lulu I enjoy, I find Luke horrible to watch. This story isn't making him more enjoyable. And shame on Ron. How many DID storylines can one writer craft, especially since modern medicine pretty much ignores such a diagnosis? Plus what is the end? We know Geary won't play with a reformed Luke, so where will this leave us?

Considering how many times Laura has had a breakdown, I wish the character was onscreen right now, strong in mind and body. I don't want them reunited, I just kind of wish we got to see her reaction to Luke being the one in mental distress. The only good to come out of this would be to let Bobbi be the one to take care of Luke this time.

Archived