GH: February 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thoughts on today O_O

Killer Filler Thriller Griller Miller was smirkin' it up while talkin' to Lizzy

DID...AGAIN...Every attempt (this) MoRon has made at DID stories has been an embarrassment!

Please you pathetic hack...enough with the pregnancy stories(which just suck)...Will Avery and Liv's next Baby Boy going to have angry sex in their playpen? Because that's what I expect for his writing of children. Take a look at Ciara Brady...that's a child well written, and well acted...Give the DID a break

This sorry excuse for a writer churns out one crap story after another:

Todd/Starr...Franko/Kaka...McPain...Silazzz the defective detective ostrich...Anything revolving around PhyllisNina

Why are there enough razors for Julian's chest, but not for their faces?(Yeah Carrrrrrloss... Morgan...I'm looking at you)

Helena/Lulu/Tracey/Nik scenes not bad, Olivia/Ned, not bad. Jillian/Alexis just irk me.

My Jackie Z nailed it today. I love her, love Bobbie, and she was great todaywub.png wub.png

As for old lady Geary, the home is waiting for your over the top Schtick. time to pack it in, man...the days where you entertained us are long gone, and it's time to leave so Jane Elliott can rock the screen with someone that's not acting a fool!

Rant concludedclosedeyes.jpg closedeyes.jpg ...for today

• Members

I am to the point where I really will just laugh when GH gets cancelled. The show deserves it.

ABC was ridiculous to hire Cartini and let them destroy it. But, I think that was the whole effing plan to begin with.

Now Mr. Ego has a bleeping WGA under his belt. So, ABC will just let him keep on keeping on. Let the ratings drop.

• Members
I read...somewhere, I forget...that FV got another 2 years from ABC. I don't really know if it's true, but if so I guess fans are in for 2 more years of crap like this. Sorry to be the bearer of possible bad news.

ETA: Ah, found it. I'm wrong. FV *plans* to get 2 years from ABC but fall ratings will play into it.

Archived