GH: February 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think Kirsten has plenty of talent and charisma, but she can be a lazy performer sometimes (2013). I don't think she is at the moment but I also don't think the writing is doing her any favors. I also think she has made some very questionable choices in the past while in the public eye or on social media, and she's had some other personal struggles. Right now I'm just glad she's apparently healthy and happy with her new family.

• Members

Remember when the MetroCourt got a makeover and there was no mention of it on the show until well after the fact? Well I thought I noticed the Quartermaine set looked different, specifically a new couch and wall color. So I went to YT and watched the 2014 Thansgiving episode and sure enough the set has changed only this time there was no mention on the show at all.

The window sheers were swapped for blinds, the wall color is more muted and ashy, the couch is new, the desk chair is new, some vases were swapped out, a lamp was removed, the art by the desk was changed, as was the art over the fireplace. So why make no mention of it being redecorated? Do they do this often? I really wish they'd redecorate Carly's house because I hate the look, in close ups it looks shabby. Now that I think about it, we haven't seen that set in a while, maybe it will be different next time it's on screen.

Archived