GH: February 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow, I didn't know that Lisa was pregnant. I just saw on Wikipedia that the baby is due in May, a month after Lisa turns 45. Like I said in my original post--it does happen.

Of course, we don't know whether Lisa conceived using her own eggs, or whether she got an egg donor.

• Members

I, unlike everyone else, told the sad sad truth. Everyone else jumped on her wagon and made fun of the poor girl.

Why retweet things like that? Yeah the girl obviously can't separate reality from fiction but she's a GH viewer! You laugh at it and ignore it. Sad thing is I've always been a big KS fan. Not now.

I don't know how to post the screen cap I took so if you'll tell me I can show you. But here's what was said:

KS TWEET:

I worry about these people..RT @Victoria_Lynn84: @teenystweeting I love u but u were an idiot today. Nathan is a hot cop and you may lose him.

MY TWEET:

@teenystweeting Regardless of mental state, that's still one of your viewers you're making a mockery of.

Within 30 minutes she blocked me.

• Members

Looks like she did the cowardly thing and removed it from Twitter. I can't find it.

I've never particularly liked her. I don't dislike her (though I'm closer to that after hearing about this), but she's not a good enough actress for me to feel that she deserves a tenth of the screentime or attention she's gotten in the hundred years she's been on this show.

That being said, I'm glad as a person to see that she, as a person, seems to be doing so well these days.

• Members

That's weird cause I retweeted it and i can still see it on my feed. Maybe because she blocked me and I turned around and blocked her right back! :)

Honestly I'm really mad but I'm sad as well because I can't think of a time I've spoken ill towards KS/Maxie, and I didn't even then either! So for her to take the time to block me for THAT is stupid. One more reason to stop watching GH though.

• Members

There have been rumors for years of her having an awful attitude. That doesn't do much to discourage them. She's lost her youth and charisma, she never had any talent...I guess no one told her once you lose your fans, you have nothing left.

Archived