GH: February 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, that's a Hulu viewing for me. I have no idea why the [!@#$%^&*] they thought this warranted interruption in New York. I remember last year a bread factory was on fire or something and it went on for half an hour.

• Members

Scooby Doo and the Gang…could they have been anymore annoying??

Luke…another annoying character…mumbling [!@#$%^&*] again….

Sonny…thats the one we all love ..screaming that Michael was not going to get away with it…thats our Scummy…

Carly…have a sit b itch!!

Jake…yawnnnnnnn……who cares….

• Members

Only thing I liked today was Helena teaching Spencer to waltz. He's irritating AF, but that scene of her not being evil(just for a minute) was okay. Tracey's hair looks good. Bobbie tomorrow!

Was Bergen ill? Why did we get never before seen maid Lena? Alice must have been at her cardiologists or off wrestling w/ whats his name Otunga.

• Members

I missed half the show. My recorded version will have the news instead of the show. If I want to watch it free on demand I have to wait a day and STILL watch commercials I CAN'T fast forward. ABC has gotten on my last nerve.

That's not really the point though. I set aside 1 hour a day to watch a show that has a 50/50 chance of actually being on without the stupid news cutting in. And to top it off, they covered the story again on the 4 o'clock news. And the 5. And the 6. There was no reason to cut in for the story, it's not like the US was being invaded.

I noticed #GH deleted all the tweets complaining about it, asshats.

• Members

I still can't believe Ron has decided Helena is really just Nikolas' wacky grandma. Nik would never make excuses for Helena to Spencer or let him stay with him or parent his child, ever. It's so beyond out of character I expect us to be dealing with Flukolas any day. He's trying to make Nik and Helena's relationship like that of Nathan and St. Obrecht.

• Members

I thought Helena showing affection towards Spencer was the best part of the episode as well. For such a awful woman, her scenes with her great-grand son humanize her in a way that hasnt been done before. I dont know how to explain it, but I liked it. It didnt make her an OTT sap as it would have done with Obrecht

• Members

I thought that was in character. Helena would insist that Spencer learn how to waltz, play the piano, learn to attend the ballet and opera, how to tie a bow tie, and in later years how to mix the perfect drink and order the correct wine at dinner and in french if need be. She has always thought Nik was slumming (and he is) and wanted Nik to engage in what she sees as the finer things in life. She would want that for Spencer too, and she would want to get to know him.

Archived