GH: February 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There are no words to describe how bad today's show was. Although Craptini have produced a lot of them already. Maxie/Nathan/Dorky story ....giving this story tension where there isnt any. Why were Nathan's underwear so tight? Made zero sense.......

Spencer's party......hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah....just a hot mess that shouldnt have even made it to live TV. It doesnt help that all of the actors involved minus Joselyn can't act. The actor who plays Cameron is just as bad as Spencer.

I keep forgetting this is what Craptini is giving the viewers for February sweeps....

I'm just waiting for ABC to pull the plug on GH.

• Members

I think GH is safe for the time being. There haven't been many rumors of any replacement so I'd guess they're pretty happy with the show. I don't want it cancelled because it has insane potential.

I muted the show everytime Frog Face (how long is he back for? Ugh. I was so happy when he left), Woodpile (still dreadful but actually showed a TINY spark of life today, still awful but he tried) and Maxie were on past their initial first scene. They were all just SO annoying.

I guess I don't mind the Cameron actor because they aren't shoving him down my throat and trying to make him all cute and adorable and run all over town like he's 30. But yeah, he's not that great. I like the Josslyn actress and meh to Emma but she's tolerable, I suppose. They're all annoying though. Josslyn deserves better, to be honest. She stands out, but NOT in a bad way, in a GOOD way. I want more scenes of them with their parents. Nikolas and Spencer are the only duo allowed to even be together, unless it's a holiday. Of course, Liz and Carly WERE on but at the hospital up Jakeson's ass like always. Liz is so in love with him and couldn't wait to find a reason to dump Ric. How long before Ric becomes the villain in this story? Sigh. I think Becky has great chemistry with Rick and Billy though. I wouldn't mind a REAL triangle but that ain't happening.

I'm kind of over weepy heroine Carly, TBH. Laura Wright is fantastic though. I was somewhat liking Sonny and Carly finding their way back to each other during the Franco-then-prison mess but not after Sonny's prison break hero worship. No thanks. I want them split up again.

Kelly Monaco was checked in, partially, today. She's one of the most obvious checked in or checked out actors around, IMO. You can always tell when she likes what she's doing or not.

I usually demand men shave and cut their hair (most just look dreadful to me with long unkempt hair and a shaggy beard -- some men can pull of a well kept beard and long hair, but that's just it - well kept) but I don't mind Sonny's facial hair, actually. I know. I'm surprised too.

I feel like Blakemore is SO checked out most of the time. LOL. I also think dudeman is onto Jordan and Anna, to be honest. At least Blakemore plays it that way, IMO.

I guess I liked Jordan and Anna but even then they barely held my attention. Finola seems checked in for a change so that's nice. Let's hope Anna can actually solve this case. LOL. I know, I know.

• Members

"Spixie" is one of the most unhealthy, abusive (on both sides) relationships I've ever seen on a soap. It's ironic, as I remember some fans pushing it years ago because it was supposed to be so healthy and would allow Maxie to grow up.

• Members

I didnt find the suff with Spinelli unbelievable. He didnt all of a sudden realize Maxie was his true love. He came to town to drop off Georgie and he mentioned that he was unsure about his feelings. He shares a child with her. Things are different now bc she is allowed to be in that child's life as her mother. Ellie was playing house with someone else's kid and now that mother is back. She picked up on stuff that Spinelli, wasnt concious of and called him out on it. He came to explore if she was right. I think its totally understandable that a part of him must wonder what it would be like to raise their baby together as a family. It happened "off screen" bc neither character was on the show. We didnt need to see Ellie or Spinelli return weeks prior to this to set this all up.

I dont care for the couple, but I prefer what RC is doing here using Maxie's history to generate story as opposed to she and Nathan just laying up in bed having sex, which they literally did for like 3 weeks straight and most of us complained about that.

Archived