GH: February 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

The new Kiki is not cute. Something about her mouth bothers me. Its like she is talking with a sock in it

Hjcz6gU.gif

My god, congratulations GH. You found someone worse than Alderson. This girl was cringeworthy today

Sonny and Carly.....FF material. As is Franco and Phyllis

she's worse

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes, she's worse than Alderson. My Gawd! HORRIBLE!!!!!!

Morgan is being completely destroyed! It's sad because I like the guy. Why is he carrying Sonny's nuts so hard? The writing here is worse than when Sonny shot Dante and Dante lied and said he shot himself. That will NEVER be forgotten, especially since Dante's mission was to see Sonny behind bars.

Mo hair?!?!?!?!?!?! Jet black shoe polish, one sweat away from being all over LW making her look like a light skinned AA ! Disgusting? If you don't want to go gray, fine but jet black? Reminds me of Bob Barker. That mofo was a good 217 years old with jet black hair and not one damn strand missing. Ugh!

What else happened today? Oh right, NOTHING!

• Members

:)

My feelings on nuKiki: Unnecessary but not god awful. It's her first day, I'm not going to hold her nerves against her. I think, despite the actress being younger, she somehow seems more mature and wordly than KA (probably the height too). And hey, at least she knew all her lines! (I'm looking at you Maurice and Marc Samuel).

Archived