Y&R November Thread

• Members

U a have to go to Michael Fairman where La Diva Sullivan is interviewed. It's just amazing how awesome she is. She calls Sage a total badass and spoke about the character. She also was very classy with Gina Tognoni as she knew she didnt get the part but She's honored to be on Y and R. She's too FREAKING STINKING cool.

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Today's ep was the hardest to sit through in quite some time....which I guess goes to show Y&R has improved of late.

This show should never be Victoria-centric! Ever!

The Adam stuff was the only part that kept my attention (and I do like Melissa Egan...so her scenes too).

They could have even added stand alone eps of Grace on the phone at the airport cooing to Nick and being all sympathetic about his breakup with Sharon. Just watching her in scenes by herself would have been better than any of Victoria's!

• Members

I agree about the episodes never being Victoria-centric. Never ever, ever should Heinle be the focus of an entire episode. EVER!!!!!!!

Michael's cancer story may be a good fit for the characters in the Baldwin camp. Kevin, Michael could be gasp tolerable in a story where kooky hijinks do not ensue[i'm looking at you Chipmunk!]

I liked CGs scene with Kevin, trying to be a friend. Another example of how CG elevates the performances of her co-stars.

Nice to see JG again, she is so woefully underused and poorly written on B&B.

Looking forward to the return of another former friend later this month.

Grandpa Billy ...just...meh!

• Members

It was the worse one of the week. All that time spent with Victoria as June Cleaver…GMAFB….total suckage…..what a boring ass episode…who cares about this bitch who moaned and complained for attention all this year about how she was wronged….ugh

After gaining a lot of momentum they do this kind of episode?? Really?? Sucked…and I agree Y&R should NEVER do an episode featuring this Victoria.

You know Burgess I bet is a nice guy but he is totally miscast as Billy….he looks just as old as Jack who is already in his 60s

• Members

I want that hour of my life back. Even at the half hour mark I kept thinking a more interesting story line would be shown, even though I know that's not how it works. 40 mins of Victoria's fantasies...I just can't.

Seeing Adam was something, but that story is just getting started so, it was just a really frustrating, worthless episode.

• Members

They desperately need to recast. I feel mean saying it, but she doesn't cut it. Abby will never be a worthwhile character with MO in the role, even though I do think she's improved slightly. Let Abby go to Paris for a year and come back looking like Kim Matula (BB) or Kate Mansi (DOOL) or any capable actress. Abby should not be dead weight.

Archived