Y&R November Thread

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes, but the quack who erroneously performed the procedure told Sharon that if she told Nick the truth, the hallucinations would not be a problem. Sharon decided not to do that and went ahead with the procedure.

I used to like Sharon, but now, I just don't care about her. While she does have an illness, that illness can be controlled and she is fully aware of her actions, which is why she took such drastic measures.

• Members

Oh okay. So when discussing Sharon or Dru's part in these incidents, they should be minding their own business or showing some restraint or learning something. But when we discuss Phyllis' POV, it's all good. She shares no blame in any of it. Gotcha! LOL. Phyllis didn't need to take Sharon to the scene where NO crime took place for her to remember. Sharon remembering wasn't even relevant to Phyllis telling everyone what had happened. She knew all along and could have told everyone from the very beginning but instead she chose to play head games with Sharon. The same thing she was doing on that cliff where Dru and Sharon fell over, by the way.

Hopefully, Sharon is alone for some time and picks up the pieces on her own. But, I think you are right. There will be some man. There always is for all these women on soaps.

• Members

Oh god please let's face it constructive soap debate is not loved. If I said though I wish Amelia Heinle who is an ugly wench by your standards gets cancer in real life or some awful thing happens to her which is serious trolling then I would be cheered on and it would be okay

• Members

Ummm....this was Phyllis' business so the analogy isn't the same. Bottom line Sharon confronted Phyllis while she was trying to reveal the truth and not only helped cause her fall but left her for dead. Phyllis was NOT confronting Sharon as you previously mentioned, but the other way around.

• Members

I do recall Sharon getting better, getting along with summer and feeling guilt over what she remembered. I had figured the show would lead her to confess to what she did, people would be mad...then it comes out that the results weren't switched...she just imagined switching them in her mental fugue. She would have instantly been redeemed for telling the truth, and would.have revealed that Victor caused her medication to be tempered with...and she could have done community service for the accident with Phyllis... then Phyllis wakes up unaware of what had happened the last year gunning for.Sharon...would have been more interesting then the electric shock therapy angle the show went with. I wonder if that was dictated by Sony or jfp?

Archived