Y&R November Thread

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I let the test switch slide. That's small potatoes on a soap. And Phyllis fell on her own because she was being a confrontational bitch taunting Sharon. She got what she deserved. Now, the frying of the brain was OTT. And if Nick knows that I can see why he wants to take Faith. But I didn't think he knew her reasons were other than seeing Mariah and thinking it was Cassie.

• Members

Ironic that he didn't want Nick to be the bad guy and yet he still is..and not even because of how the story was written but because Sharon is more sympathetic. I give it up to Sharon Case. She made it work for her.

This is what I thought. So the whole taking Faith thing is a bit much to me when he doesn't know the brain fry was to cover her lie.

• Members

Nobody seems to care much about how this is affecting Faith. She was at the first wedding that was interrupted and ready to leave to see her parents married for the second time. I'd be concerned about the child in all this and let the adults sort it out later.

• Members

The difference is that Nick didn't expect Jack to love and marry him after he screwed Jack over. Nick hasn't called Sharon evil. He didn't even really go in on her, except to explain why he's finished with her. He wouldn't even have said most of that, except Sharon wouldn't let him get out the door.

What Sharon did isn't any worse than what others have done, but that doesn't mean Nick owes her anything at this point. Just because Sharon was fool enough to love someone who took her child from her, doesn't mean Nick has to do the same. He forgave her for a lot. Not just moral lapses (they were both cheaters), but actual crimes, so I can see why he's ready to drawn the line. Frankly, he'd be crazy not to and it would be a slap in Summer's face.

• Members

I'd say hooking up with the man who let her think her child was dead and then committing arson were big one's too. Mental illness isn't a pass to endanger everyone around you without consequences. Two days ago Sharon was right back at the top of the stairs playing tug of war with Phyllis again.

I could see people's outrage if Nick had forbidden Sharon from seeing Faith, but as it stands, not so much. There is no reason Sharon should have custody over Nick.

• Members

Wait...so Sharon is wrong for the stairwell incident but not the taunting instigator Phyllis, whom one would think had learned something from Dru's death and her own coma. Not sure why Sharon is expected to not be at the top of the stairs "again" as if it is all her fault that she ended up there as if she wasn't lured.

There is no reason that Nick should have custody over Sharon at this point. If this was at the height of her illness, I would be right with you. But that is not the case.

• Members

I'm sorry but Nick using Faith as a pawn does not endear me to him. Sharon for weeks said she had a secret, and for Nick to not take heed is on him, IMO.

I'm just not in the mood for the Sharon witch hunt to begin; especially, when the leaders of the hunt have done worse. Only people who should have issue is Summer & Jack. Everyone else can have a seat. Especially Victor.

Archived