Y&R November Thread

• Members

I realize I'm biased and just don't want to see Gina losing her grip on what I think is a surprisingly good recast so far with a bunch of OTT chemistry tests (and I know the show will be doing them anyway), but am I one of very few who think she is great with Peter Bergman?

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Today's episode was pretty good. My biggest qualm was the fact that they had Victor, Phyllis and Jack all talking over/filling in information when they should have SHUT UP and let Sharon talk. SC is such a trooper. I thought it was a huge missed opportunity to not let SC shine her. ITA - Major kudos to the writers for having Phyllis mention not only the switch, but what it cost her. The weird thing is that the OTT performance by GT lost the true meaning here - Phyllis KNOWS why Sharon did it and deep down relates to it. Yeah, Phyllis is PO'd because of the accident, but deep down Phyllis is thrilled that Summer is Nick's and not Jack's. I hope this doesn't turn into a complete dumping of Sharon and that somebody stands up for her (plus, let her take responsibility and grow, not spin into madness again). I'm hoping this is where Mariah steps up.

It's hard for me to feel sympathy for Great Aunt Jack considering how many kids he has had and doesn't give a rats....

• Members

Gina Tognonis Phyllis much meaner, more calculating and much more hardcore serious. I am loving every minute of her. Gina is a chemistry magnet she has chemistry with everyone. The casting of her is just stellar. Even though La Diva Sullivan came close to Phyllis it would have been different had she played her.

• Members

I LOL'D when he said that......I was sort of pissed for some reason that they had him in bandages, and didn't really show his face......That's sort of a cop out IMO.....also considering it didn't seem like he was all bandaged up when he was spying on Billy and Chelsea the whole time....

The reveal was pretty good.....I'm glad they had Phyllis acknowledge her past paternity schemes.....I still wish Victor would just die already, but that's not gonna happen I get it, I'm disgusted at the way both Nikki and Victoria were like "You were right all along" ..........I think Nick will eventually forgive Sharon, and I was glad that jack started to chew out Phyllis for making it all about herself till I remember that he has yet to tell her about Kelly.....

• Members

Her 4 minutes really rocked it eh? Best part of all 4 soaps today was when NuAdam told her to do him a favor and shut up!...So many characters I wish someone would tell to shut up[mostly on GH]. There's a reason she's recrring..she's just not important. I hope she gets about as many scenes as Dr. Chiverto[also recurring].

• Members

Sage is clearly little more than a bit player for Adam.

I am sure they will try to make her happen with some supporting cast in time, but it's not going to fly. Even if they put her on a contract, they'll dump her within a year. Same old story with most of the "ABC gets".

Archived