Y&R November Thread

• Members

Exactly! Twitter was all broken up and wanting to kill Nick. While it was ridiculous to have this character fry her brain to keep from having to tell the truth, the fact remains, once Sharon had learned of what she did, she kept the secret and went to drastic measures to keep it from surfacing.

Doesn't Nick really have custody from all of that Adam stuff?

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yesterday's Y and R was Emmy worthy. Wow just wow. The writing by Jean and Shelley was amazing. The scenes with Nick and Sharon were heartbreaking as were the scenes with Jack/Phyllis and Summer. Then also loved the scenes with Michael and Kevin. Loved the music montage at the end as Summer came to Nick. It was psychological riveting stuff as Jean is hitting her stride. This week has been excellent

• Members

I think he does. However, he was fine with Faith living with Sharon despite legal custody for the past 2 years. But now since he is mad, she can't have her. He is using Faith as a weapon. It's not like he is concerned for her safety. He just wants to hurt Sharon. Such a rancid douche!

The fact that he is taking Faith over this is just wrong. The fact that it even crosses his mind makes him a vindictive jerk. Short term or long term is irrelevant.

• Members

I can't see it. She doesn't even have a male friend on the back burner right now. I think Nick will forgive her at some point, although I hope it takes a good six months.

Now that the show has actually aired, I don't feel that Nick did anything wrong. Yes, he is taking his daughter to live with him, so what? Should Faith automatically live with Sharon just because she's a woman? I don't see why, especially when Nick is the custodial parent. Nick said Sharon can see Faith anytime she wants, which I think is perfectly reasonable. Nick could have been a lot nastier, but it seemed realistic to me that he wouldn't really drag her. If Sharon doesn't like the custody arraignment she can take Nick back to court.

I did think it was nice that Noah didn't turn on Sharon. That would have been too much. Overall, I think everyone's reaction has been just what it should be.

• Members

Nick was also the custodial parent when Faith lived with Sharon the past 2 years or more. He is the one that moved in with them. Now that he is moving out Faith must go too? Sorry no. It's not about Sharon being a woman, it's about Nick using Sharon's child to punish her. Seems cut and dry to me.

Archived