Y&R November Thread

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think she's trying to force Jack into confessing, while twisting the knife. I don't really blame her, Jack has annoyed me through this whole story. He had a lot of nerve bitching at her for confronting Sharon when he was lying all along.

Nick wronged Jack and took his medicine when Summer, Jack and Phyllis came down on him for it. I don't see how that means Nick has to let Sharon off the hook for wronging him and Summer. He has every right to be angry.

• Members

It's annoying that she's going to have her baby in the garage at Jabot or wherever she is. I missed a couple episodes so I'm not sure. If Y&R really wanted to think outside the box they should let a woman give birth in a hospital and have everything be normal. I don't think I've ever seen that on this show. Summer was born in an elevator delivered by Jack, Johhny was born in a cabin (?) delivered by Adam, Faith was born in a mental hospital and then propmptly given to Ashley instead of Sharon, Cassie was born in a hospital and her twin kidnapped and given to Ian, Connor was born in Chelsea and Dylan's apartment, the list goes on and on. Nobdoy on this show gets born in a hospital without incident!

Today I got the idea that Michael is afraid of erectille dysfunction because of the cancer. Not being a good husband to Lauren. Sad. He should 'fess up and let her be supportive. I liked that Kevin and Mariah have settled into a friend zone.

• Members

When Victor called Billy "Billy-Boy" I wondered if EB needed glasseswhistling.jpgwhistling.jpgph34r.pngph34r.png ! Burgess Meredith shouldn't be called Billy-Boy.

Maybe everyone will just forget about Victoria. Picture this at Christmas Dinner: "Nikki, whatevuh happened to that girl with the bad hairstyle we used to call Victoria?" "Glug, glug, I don't know Victor..I have a new son in town, and he looks presentable. Now pass me that vodka and tell that dog of yours to stop humping my leg!" "Really dahhhrrrling wasn't she with child?" "I dunno, maybe...Hey Bonnie, who's a girl got to do to get a drink around here..."

No Victoria, no baby, no problem!

• Members

JG is wasted on B&B - in two appearances she showed her sexiness, fire and empathy. Instead, she's background material on B&B or stuck going after a grandpa. Ridiculous. I'd love to see Grace as a temporary playmate for Nick. Plus, I'd like to see Grace spend time with Mariah - JG is another actress who excels when she's with CG.

• Members

Is Fen still on this show or naw?

If he is, I'm thinking they need to dress him with more maturity and sex appeal, the way he looks when he appears on every other show except Y&R and put him in a situation where he gets to know and gets to like (or lust after) Mariah. If something springs from that, even if it's simply Fen's deflowering, it would have the added benefit of some type of drama-- drive Summer crazy, confuse Kevin, possibly be of some concern to the Baldwins and even big brother...oops, I mean little brother Noah.

Since they've domesticated Lauren and Phyllis is not even a redhead these days, Y&R is missing its resident redheaded vamp. So let Mariah vamp it up for awhile, CG was in Magic Mike so we know she's capable. And since Mariah's practically reconciled with Sharon, its time for Mariah to move on to new frontiers of troublemaking.

Archived