Y&R November Thread

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Posted Yesterday, 04:18 PM

ranger1rg, on 05 Nov 2014 - 12:36 AM, said:snapback.png

I'm glad you know the actors personally so you too can speak for them.

LOL That's really rich, considering that so many on this board act as if they know everything that goes on behind the scenes at YR. When OPINIONS are outlawed around here, I'll rethink my posts.

• Members

Which comes back to Victor and using GhostCassie/Mariah! If GhostCassie wasn't taunting/haunting Sharon, things may have turned out differently. Honestly, though, when it comes to condescending hypocrites, the Newman clan across-the-board is quick to judge while dismissing similar or worse actions to "protecting [insert any Newman name here]" SC has done a great job or making people root for Sharon again after all those years of horrible writing and making her trampy.

• Members

Phyllis was NOT being confrontational...she was trying to get away from Sharon and to Jack and even tried to call him when Sharon confronted her and wouldn't let her pass. Then she tried to take the phone that didn't belong to her by the way and caused Phyllis to fall. Sharon was the confrontational bitch that day.

And to top that all off Sharon still really has no remorse as she was trying to stop Phyllis from telling yet again until the 3 musketeers arrived.

• Members

Even if Sharon was the guilty, combative party when Redzilla took a fall last year, let's not forget that Phyllis caused Sharon & Dru to go over a cliff and never really paid for it. Sheer karma if you ask me.

Besides Brad and Neil, Phyl didn't catch any real heat for that crime or any other for that matter.

This is what pisses me off with the Newmans. They have selective memory and persecute certain ones selectively.

• Members

You said her being confrontational caused her fall..but she didn't fall this time when she lured Sharon to the scene of the crime (so she could remember). So how did her luring Sharon to the stairwell last week cause her fall a year ago???

Sharon and Dru caused that as well and Dru should have been minding her own business in the first place.

• Members

I don't blame Sharon so much for the initial fall. Leaving Phyllis was pretty bad though. Then trying again to grab her phone at the top of the stairs was pretty foolish. I'm interested in where all this is going though. It'll be interesting to see who is there to help Sharon pick up the pieces. Joe, Adam, someone else? Lord knows some man will come running soon enough.

Archived