General Hospital SEPTEMBER 2014 Discussion

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Can I just ask why some of you are in this thread week in and week out posting about a show you hate so damn much?! Go out and do other [!@#$%^&*], my god! Do I love the show? No but I like it enough and it's entertaining for me when I need to shut my brain off after I get home from work. And you all are posting about a show you hate with a passion 5x as much as me. For real, go outside or get laid! That is all.

• Members

Not sure where all of this rape talk is coming from when all that's happened is LuLu getting a hormone shot. And on that note, it was pretty foolish of Dante and LuLu to tell Stavros about the hormones. Sure, it bought them some time, but they were pretty close to having that embryo destroyed. Now I bet LuLu is rescued and someone else ends up carrying this baby. Laura is the logical choice since Stavros was obsessed with her for so long, but since they don't want to pay Genie, it could be anyone.

• Members

It was never said you didn't have a right to sit here and post endlessly looking for reasons to hate the show, she just wondered why you would want to waste your time doing it. And if the answer is "because I want to be just like Jonnysbro" then I think you sort of validate the point the questioner was trying to make.

Archived